Claimed:KnightTime #52 - Questions [Final 6/6]

Phil

Episode #52

gif.gif

Run Time: 78 minutes

Player Profile: N/A

Notes: I just answer all the questions this week. Be warned though, the last section's not a pick-me-up so you know. Because of the lack of space on my C Drive, the recording may have been choppy - but you can skip that last section anyway. I just cleared 100GB of room so it'll sound great next episode. Please show your support below. 

Facebook Page: KnightTime Podcast

Previous Episodes:

Utterly shocked you didn't go for the Vietnamese dong, but hey, I learn something new about you every day.

I also laughed when you played the Danny Phantom theme song. Thanks for that.

I did a solo podcast, but am always open to friends coming in or me joining friends. I believe we have podcasted together in the past, yes.

Sorry to hear about your aunt.

Edited by Zero

- you have a knack for songs referring to Philly :)

- LOVE THAT ACCENT!!! VERY GREAT. and yeah, the meaning was exactly that

- ah I see how it now after the lottery

- Helsinki it is then huh huh

- sowwy

gotta go now, will finish listening later

PC guy, eh?  Yeah, I have a little library of Steam games, but I never seem to get around to playing them. Add me if you want, trav_have. I know you said your name dr.knight or something but I'm too lazy to rewind or open Steam right now.

Haha, 5 threads ready for your VHL team. That's awesome. My wish would be to find my way there. :lol:

Victor's Clegane seems the way to go right now, you're right.

Sterling > DaaD :( Makes sense though, as he's a long time successfull member. I'll be glad to go Top 5, but being chosen anywhere is fine with me. 3rd would be great.

Leafs. Not a horrible choice for an NHL team I guess. Mine's Canucks, but I can't say that's much better than Toronto. That collapse a few years ago where Toronto had that 4-1 lead into the 3rd or whatever over Boston and blew it somehow....god damn. I watched that whole game and thought it was for sure....just like I'm sure many Leafs fans did.

I saved yours for Sunday's podcast. You're that special

That's what I guessed here:

Voi olla, veikkaisin että hän vastaa kysymyksiini ensi kerralla, kun Valmount on KnightTime:ssa.