Draft Discussion Thread

Phil

5wgpjk.png

Feel free to use this as a forum for discussion about the draft. Please refrain from posting your Mock Drafts in here, as that will result in an automatic disqualification from earning any TPE from it. 

During the Live draft on FridayAugust 28th, at 5pm EST, post your thoughts and reactions in here!

we actually all agreed to not pick the Super Cup Commish Players

:(

How will I ever usurp Bentley as the best Super Cup Defenceman if I don't get picked?

My lineup so far:

Parechkin - Parechkin - Parechkin

Parechkin - Parechkin

Parechkin - Parechkin

Parechkin

Parechkin

Funnily enough, that is entirely accurate. 

So is this going to be like last tournaments draft where you have to pick all of the active players at a position before you can pick an inactive at the same position or is it gonna be more like the tournaments before where it's at the GM's discretion?

Edited by XaviYEAH! Woods

So is this going to be like last tournaments draft where you have to pick all of the active players at a position before you can pick an inactive at the same position or is it gonna be more like the tournaments before where it's at the GM's discretion?

Great Question.

It will be at the GMs discretion. That's why we added the S46 draftees with over 50TPE as well... I trust that the GMs will go for an active player with a few less TPE than an inactive one. If for nothing other than a better Lockerroom

That's also the reason I spent hours yesterday linking all the draftees to there player pages in the Draft Thread. 

Draft board:

Mikaelson

Waldron

Sinclair

Campbell

Gow

(I think Barnstormer's technically retired now?)

Clegane 1

Weinstein

Clegane 2

Price

I will intentionally leave Okranitz undrafted for one lucky team. Good luck.

That moment when #Clargary isn't on Wingate's draft board... </3

That moment when clardy is so out to lunch he doesn't notice he isn't a goaltender. 

#Clargary can play goalie, most shots blocked on the Wranglers last season.

Great Question.

It will be at the GMs discretion. That's why we added the S46 draftees with over 50TPE as well... I trust that the GMs will go for an active player with a few less TPE than an inactive one. If for nothing other than a better Lockerroom

That's also the reason I spent hours yesterday linking all the draftees to there player pages in the Draft Thread. 

:(