VHL Magazine Power Poll - Finals Preds

Toast

VHL Magazine Power Poll  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, that went faster than expected.

The playoffs have seemingly flew by in the past week with Davos crushing Riga in four games with Calgary running over Quebec as expected in a sweep as well. Then we have the Conference Finals both end quickly in just five games with Helsinki returning to the Finals after a massively successful rebuild and the Wranglers returning to the showdown as well, surprising a strong Americans roster.

So for this week's Power Poll, we're going to go back to a staple: Predict who is going to win the VHL Finals.

Helsinki has had a fantastic season with a considerably young roster, hinting that the Titans at the top of the league is something we can all expect going forward. After running dominant in the strong European conference, it's probably expected that they are going to finish the season as Champions.

Don't count the Wranglers out though. The team turned it up heading towards the end of the season and has been impressive in the playoffs as usual. We'll see if the team can keep up with the Titans, but with the Wingod in net, we know this series could be dominated by Calgary just as well as it could go to Helsinki.

This is going to be a great showdown, so make sure to vote and comment! Best comments get into the Mag.

• Senior Admin

Anyone voting for Calgary can fuck off and will be promptly banned when I uncover your identity.

7EKyKW1.png

COME AT US BRO

Streetlight - ought to be banned
Green - I presume voted Calgary out of superstition, so he's good
atw - ought to be banned
eaglesfan - ought to be banned
Zero - I'll let it slide
flyersfan - certainly ought to be banned
boom - ought to be banned
Ahma - probably just bitter we put him out, but ought to be banned nonetheless
Cowboy - can't blame him for voting for his team (except in eaglesfan's case, I can blame him)
Kendrick - probably just bitter we put him out, he's good
JardyB10 - your fate hinges upon tomorrows sim