Official Cool Story Bro Thread

Devise

Post your cool stories here and see if they meet the high demands of the VHL elitist, welfare junkies and everyone in between.

To start. Chris (Advantage) and I played NHL 16 for the first time in a while last night. We opened with what we both agreed was one of the most tense and legendary games of all time. Dallas vs Washington, 10 minute periods just long enough so powerplays feel stressful. It was the type of game that organically had everything all while feeling realistic to how each team would really play. ADV won on a former Cap Cody Eakin shootout goal late in the 8th round, notching it 4-3.

Edited by Mr. Power

• 4 weeks later...

So my girlfriend hated her roommates and moved to a different place a neighbourhood over. However, she signed a lease and is now still in the process of finding a new roommate to replace her at her old place.

I'm currently out of town for work, and this morning she and her friend went shopping. They went to La Senza to try on some sexy Valentine's Day lingerie or some shit. She took a picture of herself in one such sexy outfit and sent it to me... or so she attempted. It actually went to a random dude from Kijiji who was interested in her old room for rent, and was scheduled to look at the place later that day.

I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed.

2 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

So my girlfriend hated her roommates and moved to a different place a neighbourhood over. However, she signed a lease and is now still in the process of finding a new roommate to replace her at her old place.

I'm currently out of town for work, and this morning she and her friend went shopping. They went to La Senza to try on some sexy Valentine's Day lingerie or some shit. She took a picture of herself in one such sexy outfit and sent it to me... or so she attempted. It actually went to a random dude from Kijiji who was interested in her old room for rent, and was scheduled to look at the place later that day.

I was wondering why I got a random lingerie pic today

• Senior Admin
26 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I was at the gym tonight, and this gay guy complimented me on my calves. I thought that was an odd thing to be complimented on out of all things, but nonetheless it was a compliment.

Cool story bro

On 1/30/2016 at 9:17 PM, JardyB10 said:

Update: The fellow gave her picture and number to at least one of his friends, who proceeded to text her asking for more pics. :\

On the bright side she sent him a big black cock from Google.

But I mean, if I got a random pic from a girl, I too would probably keep it and show my friends, but I wouldn't be so tactless about it. Fuckin' dinks.

I got a sexy picture message from this random girl. I think she musta been wearing like a Victoria Secret outfit or something. It was a pretty good boost of my self-esteem. She was smoking hot and did this just for me. So I texted her back asking for more pictures. She then preceded to do something absolutely amazing.

She texted back a picture of my dick. 

• 3 months later...