VHLSC: S48 Rankings #1 - Meet the Prospects

Kendrick

Screen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_12_10_34_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_11_49_14_AM.pn

Hello all you prospect watchers, General Managers and prospects themselves! Last seasons draft has come and gone and thank god, as we really didn't get to see the cream of the prospect crop last year. That being said the draft did have a good chunk of active bodies that teams will take advantage of now being in their systems. Gone is that crop and in comes the new budding superstars and prospects eyeing for the first overall selection. Hearing your name called first at the draft is an amazing honour and one that only forty seven prospects in VHL history have had happen.This will be VHLSC's official eighth season of the rankings and we hope to keep giving you all the details when it comes to the prospects before their names are called from the VHL Draft podium.

This year our draft features various re-creations and first generation talent. Just looking at our top four prospects at the moment we get to see four different positions fill the rankings board. That bodes well for the draft and we hope General Managers look at who is available and start acquiring those draft picks. This year the VHLSC decided to spruce up the draft rankings board a little more. This season we added the "USERNAMES" category so that you can get the most accurate look at who is who in regards to the draft. We also decided to switch up our position colours as the previous ones were getting dry; we'll expand on that in later issues. Providing GM's this information might be doing their homework for them in a sense. At the same time we hope General Managers take some more pride in draft selections and reach out to draftees before the draft. VHLM General Managers, we have a message for you as well. There are rewards for your progress and assistance with these draftees, so let's try to make sure you grab those awards. Without further adieu, here are your Season 48 draft prospects!

Screen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_12_24_19_PM.pn
Screen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_12_41_50_PM.pn
Screen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_1_39_29_PM.png

12 minutes ago, gregreg said:

yes, agreed 

Good work kendrick but I knew it would be good with you in the draft 

Naw, this draft has bit more. I might end up going 5th with the other gems above me, which is certainly okay by me.

5 minutes ago, Ragequit said:

Kendrick has VHLSC bias :ph34r:

Awesome edition again Kendrick, happy you finally took my suggestion to add usernames :3

Your response are actually working against you. Wasn't your suggestion, was something Mike originally had planned.

• Commissioner

Man, I am definitely not going to be leading this draft in TPE like I did last time haha. How are Higgins and STZ already so high?

Also, sure Kendrick, you won't beat me in TPE. Didn't believe that for a second haha. All I can say is the rush are looking scary this season with the top 3 TPE guys.

5 hours ago, Beketov said:

Man, I am definitely not going to be leading this draft in TPE like I did last time haha. How are Higgins and STZ already so high?

Also, sure Kendrick, you won't beat me in TPE. Didn't believe that for a second haha. All I can say is the rush are looking scary this season with the top 3 TPE guys.

They are high because of recreation date. Higgins is high because he is just high.

I wasn't sure where I'd be because with Richardson I recruited a lot and donated. I'm not doing that now as I don't think I'll have the time or effort. We will race for the 4th overall spot!

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

They are high because of recreation date. Higgins is high because he is just high.

I wasn't sure where I'd be because with Richardson I recruited a lot and donated. I'm not doing that now as I don't think I'll have the time or effort. We will race for the 4th overall spot!

What's odd is Unassisted only recreated a few days before me and Higgins was after me. I think they both had the max recreate TPE and have donated though which goes a long way. plus I know Higgins had a huge TPE boost from Predictions.

Hopefully I can get my bio and RP done to help myself out but I don't think I've done them since Beketov so I doubt my chances are too high of getting them finished haha. I guess I could use the half finished bio I had for Miller and just change it up to fit a goalie.

56 minutes ago, Beketov said:

What's odd is Unassisted only recreated a few days before me and Higgins was after me. I think they both had the max recreate TPE and have donated though which goes a long way. plus I know Higgins had a huge TPE boost from Predictions.

Hopefully I can get my bio and RP done to help myself out but I don't think I've done them since Beketov so I doubt my chances are too high of getting them finished haha. I guess I could use the half finished bio I had for Miller and just change it up to fit a goalie.

Yeah I did that back in the day. I never submitted my Bio for Malcolm Kelly so I just edited it to suit Jakub Kjeldsen's profile. Funny that you chose a Jakab in net haha

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Man Rookie Profile is so easy, It's like a media spot, but you just make stuff up for pros and cons and you're done for 8 TPE :D

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Higgins said:

Man Rookie Profile is so easy, It's like a media spot, but you just make stuff up for pros and cons and you're done for 8 TPE :D

I took the liberty of highlighting the issue for you haha. I'm a GFX guy and, even that, I barely have time for. You think I have time to write anything haha

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I took the liberty of highlighting the issue for you haha. I'm a GFX guy and, even that, I barely have time for. You think I have time to write anything haha

VHLSC and scouts ar writing down your laziness. That should be your incentive hahaha

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

VHLSC and scouts ar writing down your laziness. That should be your incentive hahaha

*shifty eyes*

If my bio ends up even half the length I originally planned I think I can counter that, even if it did take two players to finish it haha.