Saskatoon GM

Smarch

I think I would be good for this job.

Why, you might ask?

i may be new to this site, but as you can see I've been very active. On top of that, I have lots of experience as a GM of different sites. On WebSim Hockey and Powerplay manager I control 32 teams and have been rebuilding most of them but also have put together some top teams already. I think I have a lot of experience rebuilding teams and I'm confident I would do a great job with Saskatoon

i also started my career with the Wild, it would be cool to take over the team now :)

Edited by ADwyer87

13 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Saskatoon's spot is under further discussion. However, everyday has stepped down from Brampton, so if you are willing to GM Brampton the job is yours!

How long will it take the Saskatoon spot to get figured out? I'll take Brampton, but it just seemed cool to get the team I started the VHLM in

5 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

hmm i'll get back to you. Just know you are hired either way :3

Ok awesome :)

yeah I would prefer to be with Saskatoon because of the history and they have better assets, but really I just want to be a GM! It'll be hard to turn Brampton around though...

5 hours ago, StevenStamkos91 said:

why did everyday step down? 

Because the only active guy on my team isn't very active and I feel like I'll enjoy my time on this site better without having to make sure I check the locker room on the off chance someone said something.

also, my laptop is a piece if garbage and I can't set or send lines anymore.

I'll still be active though, just not getting paid 1 TPE per week for doing nothing lol

Edited by evrydayimbyfuglien

4 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Because the only active guy on my team isn't very active and I feel like I'll enjoy my time on this site better without having to make sure I check the locker room on the off chance someone said something.

also, my laptop is a piece if garbage and I can't set or send lines anymore.

I'll still be active though, just not getting paid 1 TPE per week for doing nothing lol

Then get paid 1 TPE per week for being a writing grader instead. :)

6 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

Ok awesome :)

yeah I would prefer to be with Saskatoon because of the history and they have better assets, but really I just want to be a GM! It'll be hard to turn Brampton around though...

Ahma is looking for a Co-GM but still wants to GM Saskatoon and whatever VHL team.

7 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

That I could do, I just can't install the software to do the lines on my work laptop. Grading doesn't require anything.

Wait, so you need to download stuff to be a GM? I only have an iPad, I can't download anything...

Just now, ADwyer87 said:

Wait, so you need to download stuff to be a GM? I only have an iPad, I can't download anything...

yes a client file to make lines.

14 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

That I could do, I just can't install the software to do the lines on my work laptop. Grading doesn't require anything.

It's relatively easy to be a writing grader. You just provide feedback on whatever you read, and make sure it hits the word count of the requirements, and is related to the league. Then you link those posts that you made into your grader log. Very simple. :P 4 grades give you 1 TPE. You can do as much as you want, really, but can only claim a maximum of 2 TPE per week from grading, and the rest has to be banked. Grading 8 things a week is definitely enough though these days.

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

It's relatively easy to be a writing grader. You just provide feedback on whatever you read, and make sure it hits the word count of the requirements, and is related to the league. Then you link those posts that you made into your grader log. Very simple. :P 4 grades give you 1 TPE. You can do as much as you want, really, but can only claim a maximum of 2 TPE per week from grading, and the rest has to be banked. Grading 8 things a week is definitely enough though these days.

Sign me up! I grade in the SBA, too.