Anyone I know still in sim leagues?

NPGFX

Hello friends,

Nick Gallagher here. Some of you might know me as Gally. Most recent identity was NPGFX so I went with that again for familiarity. I was never involved with VHL but I do enjoy hockey. I think I was in every Madden/Football sim league there was, however. Anyway, I was thinking about these leagues the other day (even logged in to the old VFL page) and then a short while later Chris sends this mass recruiting email and I figured, "let's check it out." 

Not sure if I'll be an A+ addition to any team; I wasn't everyone's best friend in the past. But I've GM'd, Graded, Commish'd pretty much done it all in these leagues so I'm fairly familiar with how they work. 

Hoping I see some old friends and make some new ones as well.

A classic guy from the football leagues.  Good to see you around.  Let me know if you need help with anything.

Some of the guys you would know: @XaviYEAH! Woods (Lynchtheram/YEAH!), @Mr. Power (Devise from MFA), @Streetlight, me, cowboyinamerica and probably a few guys from VFL too (I might be missing a few too).

From MFA there's probably a at least a few more.

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Yes, please recreate and I shall provide the assistance you need to help the transition to the world of simulation hockey!!

I did just a moment ago. Did I do something wrong?

Edited by NPGFX