S47 Trade Deadline/All-Star Game

JardyB10

Good day my lovely VHL brethren! I'm @JardyB10, here for another season of telling you stuff about the trade deadline!

Before I get to that however, I'd like to announce that the newly revamped VHL All-Star Game will take place on Friday, February 5th, 2016 at a completely random time. Probably in the afternoon. No regular season games for the VHL or the VHLM will be simmed this day.

This means that the trade deadline will occur the following day, being Saturday, February 6th, 2016 at 8:00pm CST, and regular season games will resume as normal.

Finally, that means that those who wish to declare their player for the S49 VHL Entry Draft may create/re-create their player starting tomorrow, which is Monday, February 1st, 2016.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the All-Star break! Don't forget to submit an All-Star related Point Task for double the points this upcoming week! :autism:

On 2/2/2016 at 8:29 PM, ADwyer87 said:

When can I make my kickass article for the Young Stars game? I needs the roster!

Well it actually sounds like it might not take place until the off-season. You could speculate a roster though! :idk:

6 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Would that still count for the doubles week?

I would say so. I think it will be made up of VHL rookies and top VHLM stars. Or something like that.

• Senior Admin
22 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

As VHLSC spokesperson, can I come up with rosters and send them to you?

Higgins + VHLM Commish's are on it, I presume they'll sim it tomorrow or the day after