Jardy Watch

eaglesfan036

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

What if New York winning means I'll recreate?

???????????????

I don't trust you.

1 minute ago, Mr. Power said:

Ahh back in S33, that one season when Rift played in Calgary. Also another great year for the Rift/Labatte duels. 

Also, Stockholm will win all the series, it is destined. I saw it while watching the video about the EDM guys in Boubabi's gif. 

Sure it was the video or the crack?

1 minute ago, Victor said:

I don't trust you.

Sure it was the video or the crack?

You could call it crack. But I am a firm believer in the...

giphy.gif

#CelebrateMovement

Stockholm has finally gripped onto the persona that will transform the team. No more Fuck Vasteras, no more whining or complaining or negativity. Just pure happyness. What we didn't anticipate, what we could never anticipate, is that by pushing the team so far down that they relocated, the new city would take that battered franchise and love it to death anyway. They don't give a fuck if they win, they are just happy, and now they are the most dangerous team in the league. :P 

• Admin
Just now, Streetlight said:

You don't trust that I'll recreate if we win, or you don't trust that I'm not going to recreate at all?

both?

2 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

What we didn't anticipate, what we could never anticipate, is that by pushing the team so far down that they relocated

wat?! I'm pretty sure I forced them to move precisely because :fuckvas: It's just some people ( @Phil ) can't let go.

Also, #Shockholm @Noah!!

Long live Vasteras. You can't blame a string of failures on a location. You can only blame the people working for the organizations. I am animatedly against the relocation and always have been. If it WERE Vasteras in the finals right now, I would be cheering for them hardcore. But the "stigma" was too strong with the city's name... bullshit excuse for shitty management. 

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

Long live Vasteras. You can't blame a string of failures on a location. You can only blame the people working for the organizations. I am animatedly against the relocation and always have been. If it WERE Vasteras in the finals right now, I would be cheering for them hardcore. But the "stigma" was too strong with the city's name... bullshit excuse for shitty management. 

:fuckvas: