Magazine Update and Check-In [IMPORTANT]

STZ

Hi everyone,

So I'm back to putting this thing together, and I just wanted to kind of touch base so we all know what is going on. I'll go through a few things on how we will do the schedule, due dates, payments, how special editions work, all that shit. I know most of you guys are familiar as it hasn't been very long since I was in this role, but a refresher doesn't hurt.

Role Call

Everyone who wants to keep their job is to post in this thread. Just let me know what article you are writing... I will make a list in the OP as to who has responded. It's a pretty fair expectation that you just reply to this thread to keep your job.

Schedule

So for those who know how we did the Magazine before the Deadline was always Sunday MIDNIGHT EST. I would post the Magazine Monday night, so technically you had until the time I posted, but if it's after Sunday at midnight and I post without your article, tough shit. To clarify you will be paid on Monday for the previous week. There is no claiming Magazine Pay without a link to the Pay Stub.

Payment

Payment for everyone is 7 TPE per week. I will post a link in Pay Stubs to all those who are eligible to claim (articles used in Magazine), on the Monday right after the Magazine is posted. So for example if I posted today Monday Feb 29th, you will be getting paid for work completed for the claim week of Feb 22-28.

Missing Weeks

As before you are expected to make at least 3/4 submissions per month, or you will be replaced (unless you have a special schedule pre-negotiated). The reason for this is to ensure the team is active, and there are no wasted spots on the team. You get paid 7TPE/Week for this consistency.

Special Editions

For those who haven't participated in or read a Special Edition, we did these a lot more frequently before Edition 200. Basically I will give you all a few weeks notice, and we will form a team of writers to leave their designated article, to for a team to collaborate a larger feature article for the special edition. Previous Editions have included; Draft Day Edition, Super Cup Edition, 200th Mag Edition, Full Franchise Analysis Edition.. This seems to peak readership, as well is nice for the writers to get a break from their regular duties, and kind of freshens things up.

===============================================================================================

Edition 276

So, let's consider this a fresh start. I will be posting Edition 276 on Monday March 7th, so your articles for this week are due on March 6th at MIDNIGHT EST. You will get paid for this week on Monday when I post the Magazine and then post the Pay Stubs.. Pretty straight forward, if you need clarification, just ask.

Last Week Pay

I believe Molholt had given his notice fairly early in the week, and had advised you guys to post in the PT section for your articles. If there's anyone concerned about how last week went down, let me know, I'm not sure things are confusing because of this switch-up. Maybe we can convince @Draper just to allow everyone on the Magazine to claim a Free 7 TPE for the week for our troubles? <3.. If not, let me know your situation via this thread or PM, and we'll make things right.

CHECK IN:

STZ - Editor

Draper - Headlines

Looking forward to getting back into this :D

Edited by STZ

• Senior Admin

Yeah that's fine, I'm still writing 'headlines' although its really just whatever i feel like telling people. Victory 3 usually covers the real headlines :lol:

Welcome back.

Welcome back!

I'll still be doing the cover.  

I described this in the other thread that Molholt started but basically I've just claimed 7 TPE in my update thread linking to where I posted the original cover for 276.  Is that fine?

• Senior Admin
4 minutes ago, solas said:

Welcome back!

I'll still be doing the cover.  

I described this in the other thread that Molholt started but basically I've just claimed 7 TPE in my update thread linking to where I posted the original cover for 276.  Is that fine?

Yeah thats good for this week

• Admin

I will be beefing up and posting my 276 entry today for last week.

I'll write a new 276 article on the weekend. I think you know what I do. ;)

The Editor is dead, Long Live the Editor!

Welcome to the new editor, just like the old editor. Literally.