Blue Team Rigged the All-Star Voting

eaglesfan036

For the longest time, the people had spoken and Munk was winning the NA All star captain election 11-9. On Wednesday at 3:16 PM Draper told us that we only had a few hours left to vote (which one would presume to mean less than 5 hours). Then, 6 hours before this post, Draper said the following to the VHL 1%, the Board of governors:

6 hours ago, Draper said:

if anyone here hasn't voted yet/wanted to switch to Ruutu that might be a good thing..

After commanding the 1% who are actually in control of the VHL to his bidding, Ruutu suddenly saw a surge in votes and led Hyvarinen 13 to 11. Just minutes after this happened, Draper decided to lock and close the vote, because what  Draper meant by only a few hours to vote was as soon as someone beats out Munk we will immediately close the thread, even if it takes over 24 hours. 

What is the point of voting if the blue team influences the election to their own means? Perhaps the VHL people saw something in Hyvarinen, whether it is his sparkling personality, his great hockey talent, or just wanting a John Scott. Unfortunately for the people, the 1% decided the election once again. 

hahahahahahaha that's too funny. What's the point of voting then? I like how threatened the blue team feels by me. Can't believe Draper went as far as to rig it so I don't win. :3

Also, Draper, really shouldn't let all this power get to your head.

I feel slighted, but I guess that's okay as long the blue team gets what they want? Smh 

Edited by Munk

• Senior Admin

You conveniently forgot to include the first part of my quote and your own post:

7 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I like Streetlight's suggestion from his media spot, make Munk the captain of NA but don't put his player in the All-Star Game

OR we could just make him John Scott of the VHL

6 hours ago, Draper said:

I mean I'm not going to say he can't do it if he gets the votes

And I closed the polls when I had time to publish the list. 

9 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

The VHL 1%, the Board of governors:

Lol I'm glad that's catching on

2. Playing devil's advocate because it's fun, shortly after I made my long post, Ruutu was up on Clegane about 7-5, while Munk was nowhere close. Then, about an hour later, Munk suddenly had about 10 votes. I'm assuming that he got all those votes in a short time span because of somebody (possibly you) directly asking people you trusted/are friends with to vote for him in chat or via PM, because we know Calgary doesn't have that many actives, and that many people don't have the same idea that quickly. Isn't that the exact same thing as Draper's campaigning? Isn't turnabout fair play?

Isn't Ruutu's whole campaign he posted about how the VHLs 1% has too much control?

seems like I might need to bring my conspiracy skills to the VHL. Then again I'm already at the TPE cap

• Senior Admin
34 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

After commanding the 1% who are actually in control of the VHL to his bidding, Ruutu suddenly saw a surge in votes and led Hyvarinen 13 to 11. Just minutes after this happened, Draper decided to lock and close the vote, because what  Draper meant by only a few hours to vote was as soon as someone beats out Munk we will immediately close the thread, even if it takes over 24 hours. 

This is blatantly false:

1175947fe75014102b10fa7e49552d2e.png

Ruutu won the vote 13-11, which means he was winning after Molholt and Eggy voted, neither of whom would have seen my post. I locked the topic some time after Devise voted. I bumped the topic yesterday and I closed it when I had time to post the list.

3 hours ago, der meister said:

I voted for Ruutu because he promised to pay me with an Asian-Finnish mail order bride. 

@jRuutu, please remember to poke a few air holes in her shipping container. Thanks!

My guy will contact your guy. Let´s talk more business later. 

• Admin
7 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

Isn't Ruutu's whole campaign he posted about how the VHLs 1% has too much control?

seems like I might need to bring my conspiracy skills to the VHL. Then again I'm already at the TPE cap

Yes and you wouldn't want that TPE cap suddenly shrinking would you now?

16 hours ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Nah that was me who posted that. Ruutu actually voted for Humbert apparently :ph34r:

Good guy Ruutu 2 loyal