S49 Regular Season Index

Will

• Senior Admin

INDEX

GMs: Please review your rosters and report any errors. The client file can be downloaded and lines are free to be submitted anytime. Be sure to send them to both jardyb10@hotmail.com and vhlsim@outlook.com, or simply attach them in a PM to Jardy and I on the forum.

• Senior Admin
11 minutes ago, Toast said:

I feel like that was robbery of the first post. 

Originally the tags were in the OP but I decided I didn't want to look at that shit every time I open this thread

• Will pinned this topic

Sorry I forgot to process the trades in tonight's game (still getting back into the swing of things), but I did so just now and re-uploaded the client file, so you guys can send me lines with your new rosters if you so choose. @brovy @jack @Daniel

• Head Moderator

Has there ever been a season where the standings are this lopsided between NA and EU?

The fact that Seattle isn't in a playoff spot with a 66% win rate and Colognehas a 47% win rate as the top EU team :P 

• Admin
1 minute ago, tfong said:

Has there ever been a season where the standings are this lopsided between NA and EU?

The fact that Seattle isn't in a playoff spot with a 66% win rate and Colognehas a 47% win rate as the top EU team :P 

Nope. The 3 seasons of crossover before expansion was because everyone but Davos was terrible in Europe (4 of the top 5 teams in the league were in NA) but never quite like this.

I believe I remember seeing S4 standings where Calgary missed the playoffs but would have finished first in Europe, but it could have been that they would have finished second and we don't have those links now.