S49 Trade Deadline + All-Star Week

Will

• Senior Admin

S49 Trade Deadline

The season is rolling along and we find ourselves inching towards the trade deadline. This seasons deadline will occur on Sunday, June 19th at 10:00PM EST.

This means that people wishing to recreate for the S51 draft class may do so precisely, well.. now. 

S49 All-Star Week Details + Initial Draft Roster

With another trade deadline week brings another all-star week and this season our opposing captains @Victor and @ADwyer87 promise to field a battle for the ages. The All-Star Game itself will be simmed the day prior to the trade deadline, Saturday, June 18th. Also note that there will be no regular season games on that day.

As we have done in the previous couple of seasons, you can post an All-Star related point task this week to cash in on a league doubles week. Magazine writers and other PT-replacement jobs are eligible for this doubles regardless, though it's always nice to see some ASG coverage where possible.

In addition to the wealth of information above, I also come bearing the preliminary roster for the S49 All-Star Draft. The final 2 forwards, 2 defenseman, and 2 goalies will be determined via community vote which you can participate in here.

FORWARDS

1. Max Molholt

2. Aleksi Koponen

3. Freedom McJustice

4. Jorma Ruutu

5. Zach Parechkin

6. Tom Lincoln

7. Edwin Reencarnacion

8. Unassisted

9. Leandre St, Pierre 

10. Simon Valmont

DEFENSEMEN

1. Phil Hamilton 

2. Black Velvet

3. Arcturus Mengsk

4. Francis York Morgan

5. Jeff Hamilton

6. Souryuu Kaminogi

GOALIES

1. Greg Clegane

2. Hans Wingate

3. Atticus von Braxton

4. Dmitri Dadonov

• Will changed the title to S49 Trade Deadline + All-Star Week
  • Senior Admin
4 minutes ago, gregreg said:

Joel Jarvi was FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY 

Also why is valmont in there? @Draper

Cause fuck the BOG! 

But seriously I don't vote in this shit I just compile. Think Jarvi had to have been an oversight from the 10 or so people that did vote, probably forgot you switched to forward - in fact so did I until roughly right now. 

2 minutes ago, Draper said:

Cause fuck the BOG! 

But seriously I don't vote in this shit I just compile. Think Jarvi had to have been an oversight from the 10 or so people that did vote, probably forgot you switched to forward - in fact so did I until roughly right now. 

Need actives in there. Down with BOG! 

• Senior Admin
2 minutes ago, gregreg said:

Need actives in there. Down with BOG! 

Yeah, if it was an oversight because of the position change or something then Ahma can probably be sacrificed :doh:

• Senior Admin

Hey guys, some revisions to this announcement:

It was tricky to find a time where the two captains and myself could all be on, so the draft has been going on in a PM convo and is nearly complete. I will post the rosters (and of course the draft order) tonight or early tomorrow. Apologies for not being able to do a live draft this season.

The All-Star Game will be simmed tomorrow. The trade deadline remains as tomorrow at 10:00PM EST.

Regular season games will be simmed both tonight and tomorrow as usual because VHL is behind VHLM.