Why do no FAs want to come to Cologne?

RomanesEuntDomus

Your reason(s) for not joining Cologne  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sather is a genius trader! His draft record is also pretty good.

I follow Lundqvist pretty heavily so I talk to quite a few NYR fans on hf, nobody there thinks he is an idiot.

Why u don't like him?

Those NYR must be delusional. Sather is like Lowe. They have outstayed their tenures in their cities. Just because they are legends in those organizations from their playing days doesn't mean they should be given a long leash in their Managing days. All the FA fuckups Sather has got in the last 13 years have amounted to what exactly? Trade genius? What trades has he pulled off that have netted them a huge season? I'm just speaking from what he has given us. People say the Rick Nash situation is great. Nash has slowed down in NYR and it isn't the same anymore with him.

Signed Scott Gomez to a shitty contract. (Later got an even trade)

Signed Brad Richards to a shitty contract.

He got peanuts for Kovalev.

Nikolai Zherdev ended up a mess.

Pascal Dupuis netted him a return of Alex Bourret (who?)

Traded for Clowe (gave up a lot for a little time)

His trades aren't all golden. I'm not saying he is the worst GM, but over the years he has given little faith to a franchise who spent tons of money. His free agent signings is where I look at him with issues.

Yeah like really if this was allowed i'd be the internet version of Sather for sure

Zimmers = Sean Avery

Toriyama = Scott Gomez

Naomi Young = Hayley Wickenheiser

I never thought the free agent period would have been this hard... literally there were 5-6 teams even a scrub liked me could have helped out. In the end, I legitimately gave my phone to one of my friends, told him to pick his favorite logo and then I accepted my offer when I was absolutely blasted at a bar. There was nothing wrong with one team from the other. On the other hand, I'm glad I blew it out as much as I did, it seems to have ignited a little more activity on the board. Tl;dr it's glad to be back!

Also fuck you streetlight. Xoxoxo

Sent from my iphone

Bygones be bygones. I think both sides are wrong to some degree. Oh well, all I can say is I wish you luck with your current player because I for one know you can create quality players and Tyrael looks good so far.

SO THATS HOW YOU SPELL THAT. Ive spelt it by-gones forever.

My life is a lie.

I never thought the free agent period would have been this hard... literally there were 5-6 teams even a scrub liked me could have helped out. In the end, I legitimately gave my phone to one of my friends, told him to pick his favorite logo and then I accepted my offer when I was absolutely blasted at a bar. There was nothing wrong with one team from the other. On the other hand, I'm glad I blew it out as much as I did, it seems to have ignited a little more activity on the board. Tl;dr it's glad to be back!

Also fuck you streetlight. Xoxoxo

Sent from my iphone

:suicide: