[S51] -- (S47) C - Sir William Covington III

Toast

Sorry guys unless you talk to me and I say I'll take a cut to 3-3.5 it will take 4mill at least to get me. I am understanding if you need it sign others that's fine.  But if you are throwing 7mill at someone and me 3-3.5 it won't look good for you.

4 minutes ago, KingRobbie said:

Sorry guys unless you talk to me and I say I'll take a cut to 3-3.5 it will take 4mill at least to get me. I am understanding if you need it sign others that's fine.  But if you are throwing 7mill at someone and me 3-3.5 it won't look good for you.

If I recall the only 7 Million thrown around is at me and from NYA who would need to hit cap floor. That and i'm not worth 7 Million. If SWCII wants a cup sometimes you have to take the minimum in this salary era.

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

If I recall the only 7 Million thrown around is at me and from NYA who would need to hit cap floor. That and i'm not worth 7 Million. If SWCII wants a cup sometimes you have to take the minimum in this salary era.

It was not a shot at you. I just saw the 7mill offer on you. I dId not ask for 7mill. I'm fine with 4mill. I just saw people getting 4.5-5.5 offers and I got started at 3. Just want to get a more realistic number then the 3.

24 minutes ago, KingRobbie said:

It was not a shot at you. I just saw the 7mill offer on you. I dId not ask for 7mill. I'm fine with 4mill. I just saw people getting 4.5-5.5 offers and I got started at 3. Just want to get a more realistic number then the 3.

Haha no I didn't think it was a shot at me. Was just saying NYA hands out 7 Million because they have like 2 Million on their balance right now.

I don't think you'll be 3 by the 2nd year of a deal anyways.

Unlike CGY I won't retract your offer. If you want a bonus to $7 next season too, NY will offer that. :P

Also for the record, this thread title lists Zimmers at S48. As much as I'm sure we'd all love to see his antics with this player carry on one more season, he's actually a S47 player. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Also for the record, this thread title lists Zimmers at S48. As much as I'm sure we'd all love to see his antics with this player carry on one more season, he's actually a S47 player. 

My bad