Welcome to the Post-S50 Era [Reviewed]

Phil

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

When was the last big recruitment? In S25? Oh but we still here. 

The whole point of the article was that we've relied on our core base for so long - if they leave we're fucked. 

They've always left. There's only 3 people left from S1 who have been here constantly.

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

When was the last big recruitment? In S25? Oh but we still here. 

The whole point of the article was that we've relied on our core base for so long - if they leave we're fucked. 

And as such, that very same core needs to find another core so we can walk off into the fucking sunset already! Sterling just got married, G dammit, he's gonna be popping out babies soon! You probably already have babies with an assortment of women! And they need a solid 14 years of development before they can take over. We can't wait that long!

Just now, JardyB10 said:

And as such, that very same core needs to find another core so we can walk off into the fucking sunset already! Sterling just got married, G dammit, he's gonna be popping out babies soon! You probably already have babies with an assortment of women! And they need a solid 14 years of development before they can take over. We can't wait that long!

Yep. Agreed. That's where those "newer" member cores are comes in. Let then do that work! 

Hear that @ADwyer87? You need to be better. When I was your age I was already through grading, new member helping, moderating, VHLM GMing, and was Commissioning and VHL GMing! And that was back in the day you had to earn those grades, and those GM positions didn't pay! Neither did Commissioning, for that matter. Kids these days!

Edited by JardyB10

4 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Hear that @ADwyer87? You need to be better. When I was your age I was already through grading, new member helping, moderating, VHLM GMing, and was Commissioning and VHL GMing! Kids these days!

I've done like half that stuff!

im only 4 1/4 seasons old, dammit

plus the commissioners have stayed constant my whole time, and I have no desire to be a VHL GM for a while. So HA

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Welcome to the Post-S50 Era [Reviewed]