Claimed:Rift Pajodcast Episode 66 - JeriSnow is Born!

Devise

http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/10491185/file.html

We discuss tons around the league. Examples of things we discuss are, Super Cup results, award winners, trades, free agency period, STZ's soon to be trip down fatherhood lane, Keslers hilarious mumbling noise cancelled fan destroyed blur of a podcast, a revamped and new shout out segment idea, and other stuff that I can't quite recall at this point but was likely mildly interesting! 

TUNE IN IF YOU CARE! 

... To your comment about me only having two years to win a cup...  I have three years before anyone on my roster retires, and as of right now, every single player is active.  Obviously a couple trades will need to be made to fit the cap, but I think Im in a pretty good spot, and active/welfares with seasons left should be easy enough to trade imo.  I demand you correct this mistake at the beginning of your next podcast.

Edited by Chamomile Tea in a Cup :^D

But I legit got like 2 wrong and the other 2 I didnt know :lol:

I just found it funny cause you were trying to troll me by saying "what a surprise, kendrick didn't get it". Yet you weren't that good haha

lmao!

Let's get a couple things straight here: I don't listen to this in the shower lol. It was on purpose lol. How the fuck does Jericho know what my girlfriend look like? Also, there's a chance my child comes out with blonde hair blue eyes - my girlfriend and my mom both have blonde hair blue eyes (A paternity test would still happen tho haha).

Either way, thanks for the words, boys. Hopefully she doesn't take me away from the league :P

lmao!

Let's get a couple things straight here: I don't listen to this in the shower lol. It was on purpose lol. How the fuck does Jericho know what my girlfriend look like? Also, there's a chance my child comes out with blonde hair blue eyes - my girlfriend and my mom both have blonde hair blue eyes (A paternity test would still happen tho haha).

Either way, thanks for the words, boys. Hopefully she doesn't take me away from the league :P

He might have seen a picture off your facebook :P

With regards to the twelve days of xmas, I only responded to the last day (which I got correct).  Also, I believe the last list of players were ones that answered between 1-3 correctly, not just who responded...  But I could be wrong.

Context: 3/3 - Congrats STZ! I thought the 12 days of Christmas thing was pretty good. It was definitely easier for older members though. I only got 9/12 of them right because I didn't bother to log onto the VHL just for the question of the day. I've been here since S27 and just figured that out about gregreg's name too. Agree on VHL GM of the year. VHLM Playoff MVP was no where near as bad as VHLM Goalie of the Year. Nope, I have no shame in admitting I voted for myself for VHLM GM of the Year. Super Cup was an overall disappointment in my opinion. Was just...meh. No real surprises that I can remember from VHL Award Predictions. Possible relationship between number of GMs creating as a goalie and lack of star skating power in VHL currently? 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Sure. 

Editing: 1/1 - Music makes me lose control.

Overall: 6/6

Do you guys do a lot of post production? Just wondering because if I understood correctly you recorded the thing two days before New Years but just published it now, any particular reason for that? Was a little disappointed to find out that you didn't talk about the Jones thread for example, but obviously this one hadn't happened yet when you recorded... But nice episode as always :)

Do you guys do a lot of post production? Just wondering because if I understood correctly you recorded the thing two days before New Years but just published it now, any particular reason for that? Was a little disappointed to find out that you didn't talk about the Jones thread for example, but obviously this one hadn't happened yet when you recorded... But nice episode as always :)

Not too much in terms of post production. I edit in a song for an intro into audacity and export it all together as an MP3. Takes maybe 15 minutes. I was just lazy and didn't upload it till later. All depends on how it falls based on the point task week really. If we record early in the week like this I have the whole week to upload and post so sometimes I'll just not get around to it till later. 

Not too much in terms of post production. I edit in a song for an intro into audacity and export it all together as an MP3. Takes maybe 15 minutes. I was just lazy and didn't upload it till later. All depends on how it falls based on the point task week really. If we record early in the week like this I have the whole week to upload and post so sometimes I'll just not get around to it till later. 

Okay cool, just wanted to let you know that I think your podcast really benefits from it if there is as little downtime as possible between recording and publishing. At least to me it seemed kind of weird when you talked about trades that were already 1-2 weeks old but didn't capture any of the most recent events. But again, great work nontheless and you really had me cracking up towards the end when you were doing your podcast kesler-style :lol:

Context: 3/3 - Congrats STZ! I thought the 12 days of Christmas thing was pretty good. It was definitely easier for older members though. I only got 9/12 of them right because I didn't bother to log onto the VHL just for the question of the day. I've been here since S27 and just figured that out about gregreg's name too. Agree on VHL GM of the year. VHLM Playoff MVP was no where near as bad as VHLM Goalie of the Year. Nope, I have no shame in admitting I voted for myself for VHLM GM of the Year. Super Cup was an overall disappointment in my opinion. Was just...meh. No real surprises that I can remember from VHL Award Predictions. Possible relationship between number of GMs creating as a goalie and lack of star skating power in VHL currently? 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Sure. 

Editing: 1/1 - Music makes me lose control.

Overall: 6/6

Then who voted for me  :blink: