[S52] -- (S48) C -- Unassisted

Banackock

6 hours ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

I think, or thought, everyone was aware of the history. No need to bring it up here.

If he is going to be a douche when FA's don't choose his place and lose in the Finals, I think I can bring it up if I want. I mean he could change that but choses not to.

3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

If he is going to be a douche when FA's don't choose his place and lose in the Finals, I think I can bring it up if I want. I mean he could change that but choses not to.

Is this the thread for it? Create a Thunderdome post. I just don't like the insinuation in a FA bid thread. 

4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Of course he's not in here defending himself so why am I? 

awesome avatar BTW 

8 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Is this the thread for it? Create a Thunderdome post. I just don't like the insinuation in a FA bid thread. 

Is a Playoff game lose the place for his remarks? Not really, but I do agree I will stop because I have some restraint...some.

@Draper what did you say?

26 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Who was I a douche too..? And who did I talk to about losing in the finals? Calgary never made the finals are they're the only ones I commented on?

Toronto I said nothing to? Riga I congratulated? 

22 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

NYA

S52: $5,000,000*NTC

S53: $5,000,000*NTC

S54: $4,500,000*NTC

S55: $4,500,000*NTC

Accept.

I'd like to thank all the teams that reached out to me. This was a hard decision because there were a number of different options that were really enticing. I'd also like to set the record straight in that there was no tampering done by Banackock. A lot of messages, but none were before the FA Discussion opened.. I'd like to thank all the GM's and players who took the time to reach out and say some really nice things. I'm hoping this is my last FA experience for a long time, because it does suck when you have so many people you consider friends on the site - it's kinda like no matter what you will be letting some of them down when you choose a team.

With that being said New York is the team that suits my needs, as well as offers a lot of exciting potential. They have a great group of members, and a great mix of players in age. There are at least three members on there that I've been dying to play with on more than just a rental basis, which is a big factor in this. On top of that I've always admired Devise as a GM, and have wanted to play for him since my first player in the league. He took over the line strategies in QC when he came over via trade, and literally turned my player into a middle of the pack scorer, to the league leader in goals and points. Not only is his strats on point, but I'll be reuniting with Lincoln whom in which I played with in that season.

I was looking for a long term solution to my needs, and I wasn't looking to get on the best team for next season, or a team that would have the easiest path to the Finals. I'm choosing NYA because I believe in the direction they are in, and I think this is the best fit for me not only for this season, but for the remainder of my career. 

Again, thanks to all the guys who reached out. I definitely hope there are no hard feelings, cause I know there are some really good members on other teams that were hoping I'd sign with them.

40 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Who was I a douche too..? And who did I talk to about losing in the finals? Calgary never made the finals are they're the only ones I commented on?

Toronto I said nothing to? Riga I congratulated? 

55 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Not really, but I do agree I will stop because I have some restraint...some.

You commenting goes against your own teammate. May want to drop it.

• Will locked this topic