VHLM Finals GM 6: Bratislava vs. Yukon

Higgins

2 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

Jalopski skills in sim: 993q03.png

The real Jalopski skills

hedgehog337 for GM of the millennium for missing this shit through whole season. 3w2MWDX.png

nah man you knew all along you were just waiting for game 7 to bust out the news

just like how now I'm going to point out that I don't actually think Robert Jelen was allowed to be sent down; not sure what the final call was tho

Just now, Streetlite said:

nah man you knew all along you were just waiting for game 7 to bust out the news

just like how now I'm going to point out that I don't actually think Robert Jelen was allowed to be sent down; not sure what the final call was tho

He was allowed after Davos was eliminated.

Just now, TheLastOlympian07 said:

No call-ups or send-downs are allowed between trade deadline and the end of playoffs.

@JardyB10 @Higgins @Will

hmm

It also says "Players below 175 TPE can be called up or sent down at any point between the end of the playoffs and the trade deadline."

6 minutes ago, Streetlite said:

It also says "Players below 175 TPE can be called up or sent down at any point between the end of the playoffs and the trade deadline."

I think that goes say:

S50 end of playoffs --> S51 off-season --> S51 Reg.season --> before trade deadline 

BUT CANT 

after trade deadline --> throughout the playoff

Just now, TheLastOlympian07 said:

I think that goes say:

S50 end of playoffs --> S51 off-season --> S51 Reg.season --> before trade deadline 

BUT CANT 

after trade deadline --> throughout the playoff

oh lol yeah that makes sense nvm

but the last line does still say that "A player can be called up for the playoffs once their VHLM team is eliminated or sent down once their VHL team is eliminated." and while I guess this could be a little ambiguous as to whether or not it directly allows mid-playoff call-ups/send-downs, we've had it happen at least once before.

5 minutes ago, Streetlite said:

oh lol yeah that makes sense nvm

but the last line does still say that "A player can be called up for the playoffs once their VHLM team is eliminated or sent down once their VHL team is eliminated." and while I guess this could be a little ambiguous as to whether or not it directly allows mid-playoff call-ups/send-downs, we've had it happen at least once before.

1. You can do nothing

2. You can do this

3. You can do whatever you wanna and fuck off.

I agree with ya, that rule is confusing a lil bit.