Official Drunk/High Thread

JardyB10

I was referring to my post.  There was an easy gay joke in there.

I wrote it all up, but it's incredibly specific and explicit, and we're advertising on Reddit now so you never know.  I'll PM it to you and Kyle, and anyone else who's interested.

~1500 words.  Contains 10/10 level of #HumbleBrag.

I may be late, but I need to hear about this handjob.

It's never too late for stories about handjobs!

Currently buzzed and feeling betrayed by one of my best friends. What a great night see you guys soon choo choo motherfluffers

What did that motherfucker do!?  Can we kick his ass?

Yesterday

10:30 AM - 12:00 PM Brunch 2 strong mojitos > 2 Coronas

12:30 - 3:30 PM Bowling Alley #1 for Billiards and about 6 more beers, alternating between Gumball Head, Allagash White

4:00 - 5:00 PM Bar with ski ball, batting cages, bubble hockey, pop-a-shot, etc. and 3 more tall boy Bud Lights

5:30 PM Bowling Alley #2 for bowling and 3-4 more beers

10:30 PM Laser Tag and Whirley ball (think bumper cars/lacrosse) and 3-4 more beers

Today

Couch and I became intimate

What did that motherfucker do!?  Can we kick his ass?

Made a move on a girl he knew I've had a thing for for the longest time. I told him off afterwards. Never felt better to scream in someone's face like that.

Made a move on a girl he knew I've had a thing for for the longest time. I told him off afterwards. Never felt better to scream in someone's face like that.

Throwin' a punch here, throwin' a punch there...

Yesterday

10:30 AM - 12:00 PM Brunch 2 strong mojitos > 2 Coronas

12:30 - 3:30 PM Bowling Alley #1 for Billiards and about 6 more beers, alternating between Gumball Head, Allagash White

4:00 - 5:00 PM Bar with ski ball, batting cages, bubble hockey, pop-a-shot, etc. and 3 more tall boy Bud Lights

5:30 PM Bowling Alley #2 for bowling and 3-4 more beers

10:30 PM Laser Tag and Whirley ball (think bumper cars/lacrosse) and 3-4 more beers

Today

Couch and I became intimate

Did you get the couch's number, or is it more of a one night stand type of thing

• 2 weeks later...

One day.  By the way, did one of your relatives who shares your last name move to Saskatchewan recently?  Because I all the sudden remember overhearing someone saying something about a Knight who moved from Toronto...

I can't stand going to bars anymore for the same reason.  For parties though I feel like that depends on a few factors, mainly mood and who you all know there. 

Last night I threw a keg party and it was a blast.  I obviously knew and was friends with everyone there, and it was an event I was planning and excited for all semester pretty much.

Two days earlier on the other hand, my brother had a bunch of people over for his birthday.  I got home from errands around 10 and was dying of exhaustion.  I knew pretty much everyone there, but they weren't my close friends or anything.  My brother invited over this girl he's seeing, and she brought a friend that I immediately knew I was supposed to wing.  She was decent enough looking, but I was so tired and overwhelmed that I just had nothing to say to anyone, so I almost felt bad because my brother didn't get laid as a result.  Everyone was drunk and loud, and I was sober and tired.  It sucked.

A few weeks before that, I went to a friend's kegger for a beer pong tournament.  I didn't know really anyone there, and it was a bigger crowd than I'm generally comfortable in, but I still had a lot of fun because I was just in a mood to party and socialize.

In sum, house parties are the tits.  You just need to plan it properly.