Official Drunk/High Thread

JardyB10

Wow I made a long OP.

Anyway, my buddy is bowling and he texte me a picture of Damien's player....

Disregard that I can't upload pictures directly from my phone. But trust me, it was GIYGAS.

I'm way too drunk for Wednesday. It's not even 8. I'm generally not this drunk at this time on normal week days.

wut

So basically the result of last night was me passing out in the middle of a movie on my basement floor around midnight, then waking up at 6 AM and being totally wired for some reason. No hangover, but I wouldn't have minded if I puked up all the shit I drank and ate last night.

Editor's Note: I did wake up between passing out and actually going to bed, as evidenced as the post I made on here around 1 AM lol

Edited by Sandro

TIL Regina >> Saskatoon re: Broads. There's like, 25 people here, and just as many girls as there would be a full house at any saskatoon bar. More Indians though. -5 points.

My crew chief/bro is absurdly wasted. Tonight may be a gong show.

Buddy's like "don't try to keep up with him," I'm like "motherfucker I HAVE kept up with him, alcohol intolerance is weird like that." I can write posts to my internet friends, he can't form a coherent sentence.

I'm still gonna sim ASG. I would have before I went for drinks, but was having complications with scoring sliders before I left. Prospect game may or may not be delayed depending when I get home.

Oh so I never followed up on the threesome opportunity - so the sister was in a long turn relationship and didn't like the size of my massive penis grinding up on her last week so I did what any respectable man would do:

I asked her to make out with her cousin on my lap for me. It was hot and made me wet... you know.. like a little dogwater got through... then i made out / finger blasted her cousin and have the option to call her and honestly judging by how wet i made her.. I feel like she'll be coming back for seconds.

So on a more humane note I just came back from a stag party... i blew like 200 bucks (no.. dollars, jardy, not penises) and we ended up going to Woodbridges finest strip joint Whiskeys. 

Now I used to have a friend that worked there (she's a firefighter now) and she always told me it was full of dirty hookers...

turns out it was right...i mean... she was right. 

EXCEPT... this one dancer... definitely way above her league in there... so me, not intending on spending any dances there... ended up making a bee-line for her (Ava - Hungarian background) and leading her to the dance room. 

Needless to say - the groom had a good time and I get Ava something to think about..

Oh... and I always won from a raffle A VINTAGE TEMMU SELANNE JETS JERSEY!!!!!1 PICS TO FOLLOW SO I PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm both high and drunk... and guarded a pool tonight to a) make sure my friends that didn't know how to swim didn't die, B) to show off my sexy body c) to pick up the foxy ladies.

Well.. no one died.... I got really drunk.. I got 4 number. and one blowie... fukc yea... good knigh!t!!