Official Drunk/High Thread

JardyB10

So I'm both high and drunk... and guarded a pool tonight to a) make sure my friends that didn't know how to swim didn't die, B) to show off my sexy body c) to pick up the foxy ladies.

Well.. no one died.... I got really drunk.. I got 4 number. and one blowie... fukc yea... good knigh!t!!

I am only hearing about this now?

In the words of Eminem's chorus: Can anybody hear me? It feel like I'm talking to myself.

So actually nothing randy happened tonight. A little tongue action and some sex-ting on fbing but not p in v action. At least I got a number of a hot black chick. Not like.. pure black but like... half black. Definitely had some African songs about the Lion King going on there....

"I'M TRYING TO FIND THE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS GIRL THAT ARE NOT DISRESPECTFUL IN ANY MANNERRRRR!"

"man she has a sexy cunt"

Et tu David whoeverthefuckmixeseverypopularsongever?

Edited by Phil

• Senior Admin

was it this dance party at uni today...thought it was going to be ridiculous at first, but it was actually a pretty good time. it was just a cover band so I didn't have high hopes but they did some good shit. It was raining so it was under a tent, which made it sweaty as balls, so that was kind shitty (maybe?)

• Senior Admin

I was on the liquor and drugs hard last night for the Trailer Park Boys season 8...

jesus i watched ep 1 last night too, can't handle rickys same shirt and sweats anymore tbh

I don't normally drink sugary stuff.

I made a drink that was pretty much all sugar and booze.

I had one and a half of them.

It did not end well for me.

I'm going to go sleep for 15 hours.

Edited by Sandro

I don't normally drink sugary stuff.

I made a drink that was pretty much all sugar and booze.

I had one and a half of them.

It did not end well for me.

I'm going to go sleep for 15 hours.

:lol:

Don't use expired condoms, folks!  They break, and Plan B pills are like $25, which is how much five drinks cost at the party I was at, and then you still have to worry for the rest of the month because they're only 95% effective.

• Senior Admin

Don't use expired condoms, folks!  They break, and Plan B pills are like $25, which is how much five drinks cost at the party I was at, and then you still have to worry for the rest of the month because they're only 95% effective.

I suspect there is a story behind this? 

Anyways, intoxicated, on campus fun stuff