Job Permissions and Team LR Access

sterling

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated everyone up until this point in the thread. If there are any mistakes or errors please PM me.

PS: Anyone who should have mod powers over a section (eg: Greg having mod powers in the Seattle LR) has not been done because I didn't know how to. You should still be added as a member to the group, but won't find yourself with the powers you are used to just yet.

Guest Squinty

Head Grader

Quebec LR

Yukon LR (and GM)

Graders were:

STZ

Doomsday

Toast

Flyersfan1493

eaglesfan036

TheDanglingCellist

Turner

CoachReilly

Quik

Sandro

8Ovechkin8

Guest Squinty

Right. I'm pretty sure i'll be losing quite a few graders, and in fact I'm pretty sure I'll be stepping down myself, but this is just for organizational purposes for now

Riga GM need super powers

Calgary - Jason said it was ok since Wozniak is on the team this season.

VHL Mag

VHLM Team with the Gows the Lynx? Maybe I don't even know what the teams called :P

I'm likely done with recruitment stuff TBH I'm really focusing on web-content for some other projects and my time is more limited.  I'm even done playing league of legends for a couple months probably :ph34r: I'm sad already.  If I get my other web stuff working successfully I've got an idea for the VHL but I'm not saying anything since it would be a very ambitious task and I wouldn't even start it till months from now.