2017-2018 NHL Discussion

boubabi

27 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Was his son dying common knowledge? I hadn’t heard about it. Mind you I’m pretty disconnected.

If it was then I actually kinda agree with you (shocking I know). That’s definitely plenty of reason to miss some games.

TSN was only milking it for reads on Facebook for days.

However, I don't think that would have been kendrick's intentions with his comment. 

2 hours ago, Tyler said:

his son died man I think he's allowed to check out in this scenario yeah?

Not according to some on this board. They should just "get over it". I mean thats what I was told? I dont firmly believe that. I was making a point how some can be hypocritical 

Thats not the point. I remember you saying "get over it, in a week it wont matter anyways. people lose people all the time". It was piggybacking on Punkhippie. Just saying, people aren't allowed to use a kid's death anymore, you said it before and thus it should apply here right?

And let me know when erik karlsson would miss a whole month and miss games that maters. His son died, but he wont retire because of it. The problem is, that shit is more recent and if games for the senators would have mattered, he wouldnt miss that much games

You are sad

Just now, Kendrick said:

Thats not the point. I remember you saying "get over it, in a week it wont matter anyways. people lose people all the time". It was piggybacking on Punkhippie. Just saying, people aren't allowed to use a kid's death anymore, you said it before and thus it should apply here right?

Mixing yourself again. Very sad. But nice try

1 minute ago, boubabi said:

Mixing yourself again. Very sad. But nice try

Naw just pointing out the hypocritical view and how it changes depending on the person being discussed. Losing a kid is tough, but according to you it isn't an excuse for anything.

Edited by Kendrick

2 minutes ago, boubabi said:

And let me know when erik karlsson would miss a whole month and miss games that maters. His son died, but he wont retire because of it. The problem is, that shit is more recent and if games for the senators would have mattered, he wouldnt miss that much games

You are sad

Im sad because I made a post basically pointing a flaw in your previous comments? Hmm. Okay I'll take it

12 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Screen_Shot_2018-04-06_at_10.44.43_AM.pn

@Banackock remember this nugget?

Yeah. However, I'm being watched right now so can't comment any further.

Dick move and relevant to the situation though with very similar consequences and such. 

Heaven for bid I didn't carry out my duties on an online game because I lost my grandfather. How could I ever let such a thing get in the way of my online games? :( 

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Yeah. However, I'm being watched right now so can't comment any further.

Dick move and relevant to the situation though with very similar consequences and such. 

Heaven for bid I didn't carry out my duties on an online game because I lost my grandfather. How could I ever let such a thing get in the way of my online games? :( 

Watched by Darth Maul or Darth Vadar?

Louise-From-Bob-Burgers.jpg

losing his first kid with his wife and missing a hockey game on a meaningless season

versus the death of your grandmother and not be able to do the finance (that takes 15 minutes) is comparable ? Jesus, and they said that I'm being the troll.

But again, I'm the one being cold. Sure

I won't comment much on this as kendrick is sinking himself the longer he talks, but jesus christ, that's really sad 

Edited by boubabi

15 minutes ago, boubabi said:

losing his first kid with his wife and missing a hockey game on a meaningless season

versus the death of your grandmother and not be able to do the finance (that takes 15 minutes) is comparable ? Jesus, and they said that I'm being the troll.

But again, I'm the one being cold. Sure

I won't comment much on this as kendrick is sinking himself the longer he talks, but jesus christ, that's really sad 

It's really not difficult to just not

Yes sarcasm couldn't be sensed and he finally gets fooled. He laughed that I was grieving over a death of a child in real life and now he cant sense the hypocrisy. Haha its just too perfect.

Nope not at all. I think anyone would need some time after going through something like that. That was the whole point of me baiting you. You said it was okay for him too, but its not okay for anyone else to have to go through something like that and grieve? Seems rather strange.

Changed my stand? I actually have no opinion on karlsson missing games but your whole "HES NOT A GOOD CAPTAIN BECAUSE HES MISSING GAMES" looked like you had nooooo idea his kid died. 

I just came in and said, hey, just so you know (like any normal human being that is a little bit informed), his first kid died not so long ago, PLUS, the sens are in a meaninless season, so its quite normal that he misses the last few games

However, you went baffling about how he wasn't commited to the team or a bad captain, which is awful even for a character for me.

Then, you went straight to defensive, which is classic you saying that I was hypocrite about that? Yeah, thats a sad attempt from you, and quite desperate. Guess what, Erik Karlsson will continue to play hockey, and what happened to him is sad, but if the games for the senator would have mattered, I would expect him to play the games nonetheless of what happened, or maybe miss 1 game max, because shit happens. Isiah Thomas did it because they thought the games left mattered.

So either you are cold and you have nothing to on me, or your a sad misinformed dude on an online forum. Choose one. The trolling or baiting excuse wont cut it, sorry buddy

Hey guys, shut the fuck up.

Let's hear what I have to say instead because it's more important.

Colorado and St. Louis head into their last game of the season today. It's basically a playoff game. STL currently holds the last playoff spot with 94 points, and Colorado is right behind them with 93. It comes down to the last game of the season to decide who makes that final Western Conference playoff spot, and it's a faceoff between both of the teams involved! Pretty sick that it worked out that way. I'll for sure be tuning into that one.

aaaaaaand then there's the game between the Rangers and Flyers tomorrow. Flyers have 1 game left, and they need 1 point to clinch the playoffs while they currently hold the last spot. If they lose, and Florida win their final 2 games, then Florida is in. Lundqvist has already gone on and said he remembers not many years ago when the Flyers beat NY to make them miss the post-season, so he plans to do the same to them. :o

Big games tomorrow!!

Also, my own team....Henrik and Daniel's last game of their careers. I mean, I kind of wish it was the one yesterday in Vancouver, but apparently Edmonton has some things planned to celebrate them as well.