2017-2018 NHL Discussion

boubabi

3 hours ago, Quik said:

Yep. Lots of bad decisions have been made in the draft. Hell, I'm still pissed at Biggs+Percy over Rakell+Saad+Gibson. Only thing that makes it better is there's no way in hell Shanny takes over (because Burke probably doesn't lose his job/if he does, Nonis has a better roster to work with), so no Nylander/Marner/Matthews - probably would have ended up with Bleakely, Crouse, and Gauthier :wacko:

It's definitely too early to call it, but at this point Juolevi wasn't even in the top 3 for D-men still on the board (Serge, McAvoy and Chychrun). If Benning didn't want to move that pick for PK, but still wanted a D-man, he should have just traded down. Buffalo would have probably coughed up a 2nd to move up and get Tkachuk. Even if Olli was off the board, they'd have been in a better position lol

I really wanted the canucks to grab Chuychrun if we are being honest. that's who I wanted from that draft

2 minutes ago, Boragina said:

At least Montreal isn't looking like total ass today.

As an aside, went to Pittsburgh with my friends to see the Leafs/Pens game. PPG Arena is solid. Good atmosphere in Pitts. 

And they score less than 2 mins after I say that.

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, boubabi said:

time to get the priority pick on any french canadian player like we used to

first french player gonna be picked in this draft is xavier bouchard in round 2

quebec hockey is done finsihed 

Sitting row 5 at Devils Rangers tonight!!! SO EXCITEDDDD LETS GO DEVILSSSSSS

was hoping this would be the game to clinch the playoffs but Carolina was no help last night <.< <.< <.<

Look for me on TV, I'll be the guy in the backwards devils cap, with the Nico Hischier jersey where the letters are too small.

I'll also be hella drunk 

(I know, all incredible discernible things at a devils game)

LGD!!!!