LR's at the bottom?

hedgehog337

Was that a good idea?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Today, the blue and brown team made some changes and they even didn't wait for the season's ending. First of all, we got two new commishes. And then some more points from @Higgins. But then we have another change that he didn't mentioned - the LR's were moved back to the bottom. It's not the first time when we are seeing locker rooms there - they already were in bottom when I joined the league. It all changed in S49 (I believe) when @Evans was advocating for moving LR's to the top and the higher hierarchy decided to agree with him. But for now they are moved back to the bottom. By the way, when I logged on today, I thought I lost all perms lol. 

The thing is, I don't know why this happened. I have only one explanation on this - LR's are distracting the forum from activity as we're just stuck in our locker rooms and then logging out because we don't want to see more or something. But I already saw some members who are not fond of this decision so I'm capitilazing on this and taking one extra TPE for Petenis. And I made a poll to see an opinion from members. 

1 TPE goes to Petenis.

2 minutes ago, Tyler said:

the worst idea in the history of ideas, maybe ever

Could you elaborate? Mentioned in this article you were one of the more notable members in favor of it on time. You still seem passionate about it. I'd like to hear what it is about them being on the top that works so well for you? Is it just that you guys only visit that area, or that is the first area you like to go to and it's just a convenience thing? 

With Project Two, multiple members were in the same locker rooms, as such the rivalry aspect faded. This led to more LR being inactive with very few postings. I just don't know when we have important things that it's useful for people to see, especially when actual changes to player builds or whatever get made. As I said in the announcement thread, I'm absolutely open to removing them back, as it was me who moved them. I just wanted to see how many members were for it, and if so, why so strongly. 

Lr arent active because the board isnt active, thats all

Its not the position of the lr that prevents people from posting. Even if it was, how being at the bottom or top would change anything with the 2 players project?

8 minutes ago, Devise said:

Could you elaborate? Mentioned in this article you were one of the more notable members in favor of it on time. You still seem passionate about it. I'd like to hear what it is about them being on the top that works so well for you? Is it just that you guys only visit that area, or that is the first area you like to go to and it's just a convenience thing? 

With Project Two, multiple members were in the same locker rooms, as such the rivalry aspect faded. This led to more LR being inactive with very few postings. I just don't know when we have important things that it's useful for people to see, especially when actual changes to player builds or whatever get made. As I said in the announcement thread, I'm absolutely open to removing them back, as it was me who moved them. I just wanted to see how many members were for it, and if so, why so strongly. 

I don't really remember being in favor of it at all or even talking about it?

I just find it easy to forget to scroll all the way down I'm just used to Lr's at the top now

5 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Lr arent active because the board isnt active, thats all

Its not the position of the lr that prevents people from posting. Even if it was, how being at the bottom or top would change anything with the 2 players project?

I think it was more that project two created situations where members were in enough LR's that they began to lose meaning. Which to me clearly influences their placement, why would we show something that was losing meaning as the first thing people see on the board? Especially when even that is an isolated compartment of the community at large, a community we all admit isn't super active. So wouldn't we want to show an area that everyone can access first, as it's more likely someone has commented in those sections recently enough? 

Just now, KGR said:

Devise made LR's great again!

I wouldn't get too comfortable. It's a non issue either way for me, I mostly just wanted to see the debate over it. But I believe people have apparently gotten used to the placement on the top enough that the change just bugs them for change sake. :P 

5 minutes ago, Tyler said:

I don't really remember being in favor of it at all or even talking about it?

I just find it easy to forget to scroll all the way down I'm just used to Lr's at the top now

Sorry he tagged Evans and I forgot that wasn't you, because I always associate you with player Connor Evans, and I forgot you never changed usernames. :P 

9 minutes ago, Devise said:

I wouldn't get too comfortable. It's a non issue either way for me, I mostly just wanted to see the debate over it. But I believe people have apparently gotten used to the placement on the top enough that the change just bugs them for change sake. :P 

I will literally boycott the fuck out of it going back to the top. I am sick and tired of seeing them up there.

I like them at the top and it whether it's at the top or bottom never stopped me from activity in other areas.

It just makes sense at the top for me.

SBA - top

SHL - top

EFL - top

GOMHL - top

NSFL - top

Why make it on the bottom and make it different? It will only make it less appealing to users from those other sim sites, being the only one different.

I think people who post in LRs and not much on the public boards just have that problem whether or not the LRs are at the top. Like, SHLs LR is at the top, and I almost never post anywhere besides my LR in the SHL. It's just because all I care about in the SHL is my player and team though, and not for the bullshit that goes on there sometimes.

20 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Dont be that guy dt

Oh but I have always been that guy. I'm sick of us being an SHL knock off. Sick and tired of following in those assholes footsteps. Next thing you know we will be adopting the money system. It's all happening and it's happening from within.

Edited by KGR

20 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I like them at the top and it whether it's at the top or bottom never stopped me from activity in other areas.

It just makes sense at the top for me.

SBA - top

SHL - top

EFL - top

GOMHL - top

NSFL - top

SBA - Gay

SHL - Even More Gay

EFL - Plain Stupid

GOMHL - Childish

NSFL - That's Still Around?