S57 VHL Entry Draft Order (Almost) Finalized

Gudnason

With Quebec City Meute ending their Continental Cup drought with a Game 7 win over HC Davos Dynamo, the draft order for the upcoming S57 VHL Entry Draft is nearing finalization, with just the outcome of the draft lottery having the possibility to alter the order of the first four picks. By virtue of missing the playoffs in S56, the owners of New York Americans, Stockholm Vikings, Cologne Express, and Seattle Bears' picks are guaranteed to have a top-four pick in this very deep and promising draft. Helsinki Titans will pick fifth overall by virtue of having the lower regular season point total out of the two teams eliminated in the quarterfinal round; as a result, Toronto Legion will get the sixth pick. Calgary Wranglers get seventh overall, Riga Reign get eighth overall, HC Davos Dynamo get ninth overall, and Quebec City Meute get tenth overall.

S57 VHL Entry Draft Order

1,1 - :nya: New York Americans* @STZ

1,2 - :sto: Stockholm Vikings* @Bushito

1,3 - :col: Cologne Express* @ADV

1,4 - :sea: Seattle Bears* @Banackock

1,5 - :rig: Riga Reign (from Helsinki Titans) @hedgehog337

1,6 - :tor: Toronto Legion @DollarAndADream

1,7 - :cal: Calgary Wranglers @Bring Back Chat

1,8 - :nya: New York Americans (from Riga Reign)

1,9 - :col: Cologne Express (from HC Davos Dynamo via Helsinki Titans)

1,10 - :dav: HC Davos Dynamo (from Quebec City Meute) @Tyler

2,11 - :nya: New York Americans

2,12 - :sto: Stockholm Vikings

2,13 - :col: Cologne Express

2,14 - :sto: Stockholm Vikings (from Seattle Bears)

2,15 - :hel: Helsinki Titans @Higgins

2,16 - :sto: Stockholm Vikings (from Toronto Legion)

2,17 - :sto: Stockholm Vikings (from Calgary Wranglers via Quebec City Meute)

2,18 - :sto: Stockholm Vikings (From Riga Reign)

2,19 - :hel: Helsinki Titans (from HC Davos Dynamo)

2,20 - :sto: Stockholm Vikings (from Quebec City Meute)

3,21 - :nya: New York Americans

3,22 - :sto: Stockholm Vikings

3,23 - :sea: Seattle Bears (from Cologne Express)

3,24 - :sea: Seattle Bears

3,25 - :hel: Helsinki Titans

3,26 - :tor: Toronto Legion

3,27 - :cal: Calgary Wranglers

3,28 - :rig: Riga Reign

3,29 - :nya: New York Americans (from HC Davos Dynamo)

3,30 - :que: Quebec City Meute @Frank

*pending draft lottery

Edited by scøtty

1 hour ago, scøtty said:

Why do you get the reports lol. I just thought of a way to get everyone's attention fast :wub:

A few of us do.

Tagging works better so that we don't all get it.

The report system is not there to just get people's attention to a thread for no reason.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, ADV said:

A few of us do.

Tagging works better so that we don't all get it.

The report system is not there to just get people's attention to a thread for no reason.

This. It isn't hard to tag individual members (although a cool feature would be to tag a whole group, I wonder if that's possible) so that should be done instead of reporting. Reports make us assume something is wrong. It's like pulling a fire alarm to get your boss' attention instead of just writing an email.

16 minutes ago, Beketov said:

This. It isn't hard to tag individual members (although a cool feature would be to tag a whole group, I wonder if that's possible) so that should be done instead of reporting. Reports make us assume something is wrong. It's like pulling a fire alarm to get your boss' attention instead of just writing an email.

Yeah we need to look into the tagging system more. I like how it works from a fundamental perspective, but more often than not after you tag one or two people, the function stops working unless you refresh the page. It would be nice if as you said, you could start tagging someone and as you start select an option to tag multiple users, and then just click with your mouse as many as possible and it adds them without having to begin typing each time, and then obviously refreshing when it decides to bug out. 

• Commissioner
22 minutes ago, Devise said:

Yeah we need to look into the tagging system more. I like how it works from a fundamental perspective, but more often than not after you tag one or two people, the function stops working unless you refresh the page. It would be nice if as you said, you could start tagging someone and as you start select an option to tag multiple users, and then just click with your mouse as many as possible and it adds them without having to begin typing each time, and then obviously refreshing when it decides to bug out. 

I more so meant tag an entire member group like @commisioner but yes, that as well. I'll look into it a bit.