Bog

BOOM

Yes, please kick me out of the VHL. If you ignore the other layers I added to the original image, which I'm sure no one else has ever done, then the VHL should punish me. I'll save everyone the trouble and leave before a punishment is handed down. Thanks boubabi for being the league saviour and enforcer of VHL standards. Farewell friends.

boom and his usual mental instability. Playing the victim 24/7 and saying you'll leave the site 10 times month probably don't help. 

You added a font and a space stock pretty much. The core of the sig was a manipulation from another artist that you gave no credit. I know you've done that before, but this was a blatantly usage of someone else's work

As a creator, it's a fucking shame to see. Stick to welfare if you are gonna claim work that aren't yours  

Edited by boubabi

Mental instability? Classy as usual. As for leaving, it's been coming for months but didn't want to make first Smarch and then STZ suffer for my indecision and disinterest. So in fact, thanks for providing the motivation to finally make a decision on the VHL for me. It's been a fun 30+ seasons and I've made some good friends. I'm sorry you weren't one of them. By the way, your post could have done with some editing, but I know how you feel about that. Au revoir Benoit!

• Commissioner

Boubabi I’m not sure who you think gave you the right to police the GFX sections n but it certainly wasn’t the blue team. This doesn’t exactly show a huge level of extra work and it would have been nice to see the original but it isn’t required and some extra work was done. Coming in here throwing accusations around and pissing members off doesn’t make you or the league look any good.

Oh god

This shit again

In what world Im policing the gfx section? Im giving my opinion (like any graders in this grade who ever you want world) in an online forum. I just think its pretty sad. 

How is claiming old sigs (that are actual creative work) anything comparable to this. 

Edited by boubabi

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, boubabi said:

Oh god

This shit again

In what world Im policing the gfx section? Im giving my opinion (like any graders in this grade who ever you want world) in an online forum. I just think its pretty sad. 

How is claiming old sigs (that are actual creative work) anything comparable to this. 

Don’t call what you were doing an opinion or even close to a grade, it was neither. It was a claim that his work was stolen and then an unnecessary personal insult.

• Commissioner
16 minutes ago, boubabi said:

So you think this isnt a stolen artwork and you are fine with this action. We clear on that?

Using aspects of something else: Yes

Should that have been disclosed: Yes

Stolen: No

Even if you did think something was up you could easily just message @DollarAndADream (or myself) and let him handle the situation, that’s his job. Instead you decided on vigilante justice and personal insults which isn’t the way to go about anything. Boom was clearly not trying to get away with stealing anything.

Whatever the case, he definitely did some more editing on top of what was already done. He maybe should have credited wherever he got that pic from but I am approving of it.

@boubabi, you don't need to resort to calling people names and whatever condescending attitude you are having. You could have contacted me about this, or simply just brought up your ideas in here and argued it, but it quickly escalated.

@BOOM, next time try starting with a stock render, or if you are going to use something edited as much as that image was, credit them and then the reviewers can clearly see the work you put in.

There's no regulation on gfx, therefore he did nothing out of the rule, its just morally wrong. I will "vigilante" because firstly, why the fuck would I need an "authorization" to point that.

Secondly, boom as been doing that shit for centuries, I guess I need to be that guy to point that out (like any other fucking issue ever brought to the table)

I dont expect dollar and beketov and cie to do shit about that issue, so I'll roll with it and be in total disagreement.

Btw @dollar, my 2nd post perfectly explains the situation/my opinion

Edited by boubabi

• Commissioner
10 minutes ago, boubabi said:

There's no regulation on gfx, therefore he did nothing out of the rule, its just morally wrong. I will "vigilante" because firstly, why the fuck would I need an "authorization" to point that.

Because it isn’t your job. We have people to deal with these things. If you want to point something out fine, PM someone. If you MUST point it out publicly don’t be an ass about it. This isn’t really that hard of a concept to grasp.

11 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Secondly, boom as been doing that shit for centuries, I guess I need to be that guy to point that out (like any other fucking issue ever brought to the table)

Proof please. Baseless claims like this mean nothing.

11 minutes ago, boubabi said:

I dont expect dollar and beketov and cie to do shit about that issue, so I'll roll with it and be in total disagreement.

And I don’t expect you to agree with my decisions. Shockingly enough that won’t stop me from making them. If you don’t like that you can gladly leave. I’m sure you know where the door is since you have been showing it to enough members lately.

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, boubabi said:

@Beketov

I dont wont to put that long (but easy) work for nothing, you feel me

Who says I’ll do nothing? If he’s been ripping things off for years as you claim then perhaps some punishment is in order. On the other hand, perhaps there isn’t nearly as much proof as you claim and you’re trying to get out of it, hmm?

Reverse thinking. I showed it once, i can show it again. The prpblem is, you cant undo the players he made, and his pts, so the punishement would be what? Kicking a guy already on the floor who wants an excuse to leave the site and paint me as the bad guy?

Woah, very interesting for me (not)

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Reverse thinking. I showed it once, i can show it again. The prpblem is, you cant undo the players he made, and his pts, so the punishement would be what? Kicking a guy already on the floor who wants an excuse to leave the site and paint me as the bad guy?

Woah, very interesting for me (not)

So be it, your choice. I have more important things to do than, as you put it, kick a guy who’s already on the floor.

How about you bring proof to myself and @DollarAndADream in the future instead of immediately attacking members though? Seems reasonable.

That sig itself needs no explaination, as I showed you the orignal stock used

That should be the job on the current head grader, which, won't happen 

so yeah, exposing a guy that will require my time and effort to prove my point for absolutely nothing

or

let this fly as usual

easy choice  

Edited by boubabi

3 minutes ago, boubabi said:

That sig itself needs no explaination, as I showed you the orignal stock used

That should be the job on the current head grader, which, won't happen 

so yeah, exposing a guy that will require my time and effort to prove my point for absolutely nothing

or

let this fly as usual

easy choice  

You think it’s head Graders job to search for original stocks? Yet it isn’t the Mag Editors job to edit the mag?

This is just fake outrage. @Beketov is just feeding a troll.. lol