The Process is Over

eaglesfan036

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

I called 7th and 10th dispersal picks garbage even before selecting players.

Still, once you acquire a player, it's just not a good look to insult them. Not how a GM works.

6 minutes ago, Bring Back Chat said:

I was going to respect the poll results, but Riga's GM selected me and called me garbage. The Process ends and retires

Don't worry I'll continue the process without the process

1 minute ago, diamond_ace said:

Still, once you acquire a player, it's just not a good look to insult them. Not how a GM works.

I didn't insult him, I ''insulted'' that 7th and 10th OV picks itself. He is either trolling or thought I called this pick garbage after I drafted him.

Edited by hedgehog337

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

I didn't insult him, I ''insulted'' that pick itself. He is either trolling or thought I called this pick garbage after I drafted him.

That's a little different, but I mean you still had to figure there'd be at least a moderately active guy around at that point, who would presumably see the comment. Bit more of a gray era in that case though, so I can see both sides of it

4 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Uhh thats not at all what he said.

Hedgehog said he hates the fact he got the garbage 7th and 10th picks in the draft, as in he hated what cards he was dealt in regards to the randomizer. Not that the 7th and 10th selections themselves were garbage. He didn't insult Eagles player, he was pissed of his draft position.

2 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

That's a little different, but I mean you still had to figure there'd be at least a moderately active guy around at that point, who would presumably see the comment. Bit more of a gray era in that case though, so I can see both sides of it

I could've deleted that part if I knew he's gonna act so sensetive. Or ''sensetive'' in case if he's trolling.

Just now, Kendrick said:

Uhh thats not at all what he said.

Hedgehog said he hates the fact he got the garbage 7th and 10th picks in the draft, as in he hated what cards he was dealt in regards to the randomizer. Not that the 7th and 10th selections themselves were garbage. He didn't insult Eagles player, he was pissed of his draft position.

Well yeah, once that part was mentioned, like I said it made it a bit of a gray area. Eagles said he insulted his player, and having not seen the conversation in question, I don't have any immediate reason to suspect that to be a lie. Given the information at hand, the comment was justified. It wasn't until more information came about where it proved otherwise.

Just now, diamond_ace said:

Well yeah, once that part was mentioned, like I said it made it a bit of a gray area. Eagles said he insulted his player, and having not seen the conversation in question, I don't have any immediate reason to suspect that to be a lie. Given the information at hand, the comment was justified. It wasn't until more information came about where it proved otherwise.

As someone in their lockerroom, I can tell you that is a lie. Eagles is throwing shit out of his ass right now to smear another gM and that's not cool.

Not to mention that the original comment by Hedgehog was written well before The Process was drafted by Riga. So timeline wise, Eagles is just being a jerk.

Just now, Kendrick said:

As someone in their lockerroom, I can tell you that is a lie. Eagles is throwing shit out of his ass right now to smear another gM and that's not cool.

Not to mention that the original comment by Hedgehog was written well before The Process was drafted by Riga. So timeline wise, Eagles is just being a jerk.

Like I just said twice, once that information was made clear, it was a different story. However:

1. It's not my job to read every comment on the forum before commenting based on the information I do have

2. If it's in the LR, how the fuck would I have seen that anyway

So again, given the information at hand, and given that I'm not just going to assume Eagles is lying at a time when no one else had said anything to the contrary at the time, the comment was justified when it was posted even if new information has changed that. Quit looking at this with the information you have, and look at it with the information I had.

17 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Like I just said twice, once that information was made clear, it was a different story. However:

1. It's not my job to read every comment on the forum before commenting based on the information I do have

2. If it's in the LR, how the fuck would I have seen that anyway

So again, given the information at hand, and given that I'm not just going to assume Eagles is lying at a time when no one else had said anything to the contrary at the time, the comment was justified when it was posted even if new information has changed that. Quit looking at this with the information you have, and look at it with the information I had.

Oh I'm not blaming you for not seeing it as it was in the LR. I'm just stating the record, that Eagles is making something out of something he read incorrectly. At what point did I blame you? I was not even in the slightest haha

Just now, Kendrick said:

Oh I'm not blaming you for not seeing it as it was in the LR. I'm just stating the record, that Eagles is making something out of something he read incorrectly. At what point did I blame you? I was not even in the slightest haha

Fair :)

On 12/10/2017 at 1:30 AM, hedgehog337 said:

Sad shit. Dollar is holding Finn, Frank ignores me and seems like I'm an outsider in a fight for Muller.

And Frank doesn't even realize I'm going to drag this dispersal draft as long as he doesn't responds to my PM. Having absolutely no idea what to do with my garbage 7th and 10th picks.