VHL Found You Where?

Kendrick

Recruitment Team Poll  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey VHL Universe,

The Recruitment Team wants to know where you came from in regards to hearing about the VHL. Please answer honestly as it will help us understand what areas will will be going after in the future to branch out. If it was one not listed in the answers, please state in the comments.

Thank you, much appreciated!

-Recruitment Team

4 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

The option (Other league) is listed, but the specific league (VFL) isn't. I started off over there and then Coach brought me over here

That's why it says "etc" haha. So you would classify as Other Sim League

Just now, diamond_ace said:

I know, which is why I clicked Other Sim League. I'm giving more information than the minimum, not necessarily a bad thing.

Oh no, I just figured you were commenting because you thought it was considered Other and not other Sim League. I just don't want people to click Other because they don't see the sim league that brought them here listed.

Just now, Kendrick said:

Oh no, I just figured you were commenting because you thought it was considered Other and not other Sim League. I just don't want people to click Other because they don't see the sim league that brought them here listed.

Yeah etc is in the post, so it should be logical that the specific league doesn't have to be mentioned. Now that I said that though, watch someone create a league called ETC, not sure what that could be though - maybe Elite Team Curling?

3 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Yeah etc is in the post, so it should be logical that the specific league doesn't have to be mentioned. Now that I said that though, watch someone create a league called ETC, not sure what that could be though - maybe Elite Team Curling?

Elite Teatherball Championship

• Commissioner

I don’t even remember the name of the site I can from, it was some league Robbie was running after the attempt to revive the ESHL went down in flames rather rapidly.