GM 218 - GM 225

Will

• Senior Admin

Trying out this new format for posting games that other leagues seem to enjoy. Let me know what people prefer, I'm just testing this out so we can always go back to posting each game. 

GM 218: :dav: HC DAVOS DYNAMO  vs. :que: QUEBEC CITY MEUTE

GM 219:tor: TORONTO LEGION  vs. :sea: SEATTLE BEARS

GM 220:nya: NEW YORK AMERICANS  vs. :cal: CALGARY WRANGLERS

GM 221:cal: CALGARY WRANGLERS  vs. :hel:  HELSINKI TITANS

GM 222:rig: RIGA REIGN  vs. :tor: TORONTO LEGION

GM 223:sea: SEATTLE BEARS  vs. :rig: RIGA REIGN

GM 224:nya: NEW YORK AMERICANS  vs. :que: QUEBEC CITY MEUTE

GM 225::hel: HELSINKI TITANS  vs. :dav: HC DAVOS DYNAMO

1bdf03af59a11de0a3bcfc98d5910fe7.png

Damn, take it easy on VVA, Toronto. Did not expect that score.

Then we lost to the Reign. Close one there.

I personally don't mind either way, since the VHL seems to have had its own way for a long time.

It works for the SBA, because they just post box scores during a "live" sim, and even throw in a little play-by-play for the closer games. Then you get that 1 capped TPE for posting in that sim thread within 24 hours of it going live.

I think maybe here, we could copy and paste the boxscore up to the 3 stars and goalies using the "code" button, and that might be fine? I don't know. I'm not sure a lot of people here would like it changing though. I'm definitely not opposed to doing it that way though, as I like being able to get 1 TPE for posting in game threads, for up to 3 TPE per week.

• Senior Admin
9 hours ago, STZ said:

@Will You know why Ike would be starting? I had Rhett in for the rest of the games.. It's done this a couple times this year..

I can re-submit but I just don't understand why it's only the NYA back-up that keeps getting all these random starts..

That's weird, I'm not too sure, maybe your lines ended with a game where Ike played? Cause after the last game in a set of lines, the sim copies the lines from the last game to the next 10. So II know people have had issues with backup goalies that way before. 

Shoot me a PM and tell me where you want Ike/Rhett to play the next 10 and I'll set it up 

1 hour ago, hedgehog337 said:

I suggest to not posting standings cause it's a spoiler. 

Maybe put them in a spoiler tag so that way they’re there, but you only see them if you want to?

2 hours ago, Will said:

That's weird, I'm not too sure, maybe your lines ended with a game where Ike played? Cause after the last game in a set of lines, the sim copies the lines from the last game to the next 10. So II know people have had issues with backup goalies that way before. 

Shoot me a PM and tell me where you want Ike/Rhett to play the next 10 and I'll set it up 

I just want Rhett in for the rest of the year