S59 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting

Beketov

S59 Most Outstanding Player  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for 1

• F - Franchise Cornerstone (HSK) - 67G, 66A, 133P, +65, 202PIM, 341HIT, 25SB, 14GWG
    • F - Bo Boeser (TOR) - 57G, 71A, 128P, +55, 39PIM, 121HIT, 49SB, 11GWG
    • F - Rudolph Schmeckeldorf (HSK) - 36G, 73A, 109P, +65, 26PIM, 3HIT, 29SB, 4GWG
    • F - Fredinamijs Krigars (RIG) - 43G, 57A, 100P, +38, 35PIM, 74HIT, 49SB, 9GWG
    • D - Ay Ay Ron (HSK) - 19G, 81A, 100P, +53, 145PIM, 255HIT, 114SB, 3GWG
    • D - Fabio Jokinen (TOR) - 18G, 72A, 90P, +53, 122PIM, 217HIT, 156SB, 5GWG
    • D - Keaton Louth (QUE) - 19G, 35A, 54P, -74, 154PIM, 223HIT, 177SB, 1GWG
    • G - Rhett DeGrath (NYA) - 63GP, 45-15-3, 0.930SV%, 1.89GAA, 12SO, 1670SA
    • G - Torstein Ironside (TOR) - 64GP, 46-14-4, 0.927SV%, 2.04GAA, 9SO, 1787SA

This poll is closed to new votes

You know, maybe it wouldn’t be a popularity contest if you could just learn to shut your damn mouth sometimes. I have read the same bitching from you every season for further back than I care to remember. Unless your goal is to literally get everyone in the league to quit out of irritation with you so that you can win every fake hockey award forever and ever, try checking your attitude and not being a whiny brat about every.single.thing.

Edited by der meister

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, boubabi said:

DeGrath Rhett (STO) - 64GP, 52-11-1, 0.941SV%, 1.25GAA, 17SO, 1358SA

WINGATE, Hans (TOR) - 64GP, 49-10-4, .935SV%, 1.52GAA, 13SO, 1499SA (runner up offensively : UNASSISTED (QUE) - 72GP, 54G, 55A, 109P, +70, 14PIM, 40HIT, 32SB, 15GWG)

CLEGANE, Greg (QUE) - 64GP, 52-8-4, 0.935SV%, 1.57GAA, 1556SA, 16SO

TUKIO, Tuomas (NYA) - 50-10-4, 0.937SV%, 1.63GAA, 13SO, 1674SA

TUKIO, Tuomas (QUE) - 43-19-1, .930SV%, 1.82GAA, 13SO, 1681SA ( runner up offensively : TORDAHL, Odin (NYA) - 72GP, 51G, 64A, 115P, +40, 148PIM, 221HIT, 11GWG)

Since s23, those are the only goaltenders who won the slobo

All superior stats than degrath. The only comparable would be tukio in s37 who won, but tordahl wasn't close to my stats)

PIN THAT FUCKING POST 

Every season is different. Dearth isn't being compared to the goalies of the past, he's being compared to the goalies of the present. Campbell had better stats than you in S1, does that mean you don't deserve it? Just let the members vote.

Just now, boubabi said:

thats the point of being not bias. No matter how rattled, or emotionally unstable you are, it shouldn't affect your critic analysis. You are just defending bias people now, and its fucking sad 

I'm not defending anything. I'm saying that calling people incompetent, rattled, and emotionally unstable isn't a healthy thing to do; for you or the league. Everyone gets a vote; that's the point. You can disagree with those votes all you want but fighting with literally everyone that crosses your path doesn't change anything. So either calm down or remove yourself from the situation.

2 minutes ago, der meister said:

You know, maybe it wouldn’t be a popularity contest if you could just learn to shut your damn mouth sometimes. I e read the same bitching from you every season for further back than I care to remember. Unless your goal is to literally get everyone in the league to quit out of irritation with you so that you can win every fake hockey award forever and ever, try checking your attitude and not being a whiny brat about every.single.thing.

Who you voted for euh ? Wanna tell me ? 

Edited by boubabi

Just now, Beketov said:

Every season is different. Dearth isn't being compared to the goalies of the past, he's being compared to the goalies of the present. Campbell had better stats than you in S1, does that mean you don't deserve it? Just let the members vote.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You just said its fucking stats wise. Cornerstone WOULDNT FUCKING WIN IF THERE WAS CAMPBELL IN THE SAME SEASON, THATS THE FUCKING POINT. 

• Commissioner
Just now, boubabi said:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You just said its fucking stats wise. Cornerstone WOULDNT FUCKING WIN IF THERE WAS CAMPBELL IN THE SAME SEASON, THATS THE FUCKING POINT. 

You're comparing his stats to previous slobo winning goalies; it's the same thing. Saying that .930 isn't enough to win it because it wasn't in the past says nothing about this season.

15 minutes ago, boubabi said:

also, can we get the dude who voted krigars or boeser ? Can they really defend their vote or every opinion is valuable ? I mean, cornerstone had better stats in EVERY category for those players

can yo udefend that diamond_ace ? 

I don't need to, nor do they. My entire point has been that votes don't need to be defended, they are the views of the individual. To defend them would be to undermine my entire point.

Just now, Beketov said:

You're comparing his stats to previous slobo winning goalies; it's the same thing. Saying that .930 isn't enough to win it because it wasn't in the past says nothing about this season.

yes, it fucking is. a .930 goaltender shouldn't win over a guy who had one of the greatest 2 way season of all fucking time.

My point is, degrath is only in the discussion right now, because the only winner possible is my player and people don't want to vote for me

Edited by boubabi

Just now, Kendrick said:

Long leash here I'd say.

leash about what euh ? You're still on that brainwash operation ? It worked with devise and beketov maybe at the time, not quite sure it does now 

Just now, der meister said:

I’m scared of the obnoxious troll who likes to yell at people when he doesn’t get his way. :rolleyes:

tell me who you voted for then. It will only praise my theory 

You go to the grocery store and pick out milk, some wheat and maybe some fresh produce. But your kid sees a Caramilk bar on the shelf and now wants chocolate. You dont buy the chocolate because the chocolate isn't on your grocery list. So the kid cries all the way to the car.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, boubabi said:

Thats the thing, beketov or anyone doesn't want to give who they voted for, because it only will show how bad this is. This ain't a public vote, its a popularity vote 

I already said I voted for you, I pointed that out in my first response. Don’t drag me back into your paranoia.

Edit: Correction, I guess I just said I didn’t vote DeGrath. Well still, I voted Cornerstone, but that does t mean everyone needs to tell you how they voted so you can yell at them.

Just now, der meister said:

You’re missing the point. I don’t give a shit about your theory. 

Yes, you are confirming what I'm saying. Beketov is too blind to see

20 bucks that kendrick also voted for degrath, dunno why 

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

I already said I voted for you, I pointed that out in my first response. Don’t drag me back into your paranoia.

Then make it a public vote to see who voted for who ? You really don't want me to confirm that the people votes against me ? 

Edited by boubabi