S60 Pre-Season Index

Will

• Senior Admin

INDEX

@eaglesfan036 @Smarch @diamond_ace @Spade18 @Gooningitup:

Please check over rosters (go to 'Team's Direct Link' to see rosters with this index) and submit lines. Let me know of any roster errors. 

I'm also testing out the Web Client which should allow you to submit lines right on the index. That link will take you to a list of the teams, click 'Edit' under Pro Lines for your team. You will have to enter a password which I will PM to you momentarily. Then create your lines and be sure to hit 'Save Lines' when your done. 

9 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

I don't believe that Evan R. Lawson should be on my roster.  He mentioned that he was moving up.

Also missing Edwin Preencarnacion and Lew Bronstein.

@Will @Higgins @Beaviss @Smarch

They were added this morning after Will finished I’m sure it will be a quick add.

• Senior Admin
40 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

I don't believe that Evan R. Lawson should be on my roster.  He mentioned that he was moving up.

Also missing Edwin Preencarnacion and Lew Bronstein.

@Will @Higgins @Beaviss @Smarch

He's on your roster submission :P http://vhlforum.com/topic/48435-s60-roster-submission/?do=findComment&comment=515236

But fixed 

• Senior Admin

Hmm still having some issues with the Web Client, trying to figure it out but there's not much documentation on it.

@Gooningitup 

I just changed some things so try one more time - if it doesn't work this time just go ahead and submit lines the regular way. 

@diamond_ace

Sorry but I accidentally wiped your lines after trying to fix it :P But I did get Edmunds on the roster. Try to submit again and it should be fine I think I figured it out. 

25 minutes ago, Will said:

Hmm still having some issues with the Web Client, trying to figure it out but there's not much documentation on it.

@Gooningitup 

I just changed some things so try one more time - if it doesn't work this time just go ahead and submit lines the regular way. 

@diamond_ace

Sorry but I accidentally wiped your lines after trying to fix it :P But I did get Edmunds on the roster. Try to submit again and it should be fine I think I figured it out. 

Sent again :P

• Senior Admin

@eaglesfan036 @Smarch @diamond_ace @Spade18 @Gooningitup

We're hoping to start the season today so get any line changes you want to make in asap 

I had to disable the Web Client, it's still got some issues to work out before being trusted in the regular season. So please send lines the normal way to vhlsim@outlook.com.

2 hours ago, Will said:

@eaglesfan036 @Smarch @diamond_ace @Spade18 @Gooningitup

We're hoping to start the season today so get any line changes you want to make in asap 

I had to disable the Web Client, it's still got some issues to work out before being trusted in the regular season. So please send lines the normal way to vhlsim@outlook.com.

Hey- kind of confused as to why I’m not updated in the sim. What’s in the sim right now is pretty far behind my player page.

• Senior Admin
2 minutes ago, MWHazard said:

Hey- kind of confused as to why I’m not updated in the sim. What’s in the sim right now is pretty far behind my player page.

Updates haven't been loaded at all for pre-season. They'll be updated before the regular season starts. 

4 hours ago, Will said:

Updates haven't been loaded at all for pre-season. They'll be updated before the regular season starts. 

Ok- It seems farther out of date than just the last update cycle, but as long as it’s up to date for regular season I’m happy.

• Commissioner
29 minutes ago, MWHazard said:

Ok- It seems farther out of date than just the last update cycle, but as long as it’s up to date for regular season I’m happy.

It definitely hasn’t been updated in sim for awhile. I created at the deadline and still have my creation TPE levels.

We’re definitely aiming to have that fixed though.

30 minutes ago, Beketov said:

It definitely hasn’t been updated in sim for awhile. I created at the deadline and still have my creation TPE levels.

We’re definitely aiming to have that fixed though.

Fair enough. It’d be disappointing to not get to see my player perform at his actual level in the regular season.

• Senior Admin
59 minutes ago, MWHazard said:

Fair enough. It’d be disappointing to not get to see my player perform at his actual level in the regular season.

I’ve just loaded the update courtesy of trusty @Velevra and can confirm you’ll be updated to your player page for the sim :cheers: 

• Will unpinned this topic