:cal:S61 3rd Round

:cal:Calgary Recieves:

@Bushito

:que: S60 2nd Overall

:que: S60 4th Overall

D - Keaton Louth

Edited by Beaviss

So im assuming Beau Louth is now GM player? Otherwise this is illegal :P

Still an odd trade. Giving up Louth whose much higher TPE to get an inactive and a late pick. Cuz 1st and 5th is same as 2nd and 4th lol

Edited by Gooningitup

Terrible deal for Quebec.

Minor upgrades in the draft.. 2nd to 1st and 4th to 5th.. a meaningless 3rd round pick (until the day comes, they're not a whole lot until the draftees prove their worth), and an inactive..

for a decently high TPE player who just entered his 4th season. Doesn't make a crazy  amount of sense.

So they have really zero gains in draft picks and lose out on Muller over Louth. 

48 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

So im assuming Beau Louth is now GM player? Otherwise this is illegal :P

Still an odd trade. Giving up Louth whose much higher TPE to get an inactive and a late pick. Cuz 1st and 5th is same as 2nd and 4th lol

Odd is a nice way of putting it. Bushito did some bending over and fucked beaviss without Lube. 

My eyes see the deal as Muller + 3rd for Louth.. idk the draft but the 1st/2nd can't be too far apart. 

Edited by Banackock

3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Odd is a nice way of putting it. Bushito did some bending over and fucked beaviss without Lube. 

My eyes see the deal as Muller + 3rd for Louth.. idk the draft but the 1st/2nd can't be too far apart. 

I was trying to be nice cuz Beaviss is my boy lol

1 minute ago, Gooningitup said:

I was trying to be nice cuz Beaviss is my boy lol

I like Beaviss to but there's no beating around the bush with these deal. Bushito will claim it's a good deal but honestly, was chuckling and grinning at his screen when this was posted. 

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Terrible deal for Quebec.

Minor upgrades in the draft.. 2nd to 1st and 4th to 5th.. a meaningless 3rd round pick (until the day comes, they're not a whole lot until the draftees prove their worth), and an inactive..

for a decently high TPE player who just entered his 4th season. Doesn't make a crazy  amount of sense.

So they have really zero gains in draft picks and lose out on Muller over Louth. 

Beaviss likely was desperate to finally sell Keaton and he did this cause nobody really wanted him. And Muller may be sold to other team, like Helsinki.

Other than getting a lot younger player I'm not sure Calgary wants to win this season. 4D/4F setup doesn't wins. They need to draft a forward now.

1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

Beaviss likely was desperate to finally sell Keaton and he did this cause nobody really wanted him. And Muller may be sold to other team, like Helsinki.

Other than getting a lot younger player I'm not sure Calgary wants to win this season. 4D/4F setup doesn't wins. They need to draft a forward now.

With further and more constructive talks, I was willing. 

I doubt Boubabi gives him a 1st for a regressed and retiring Muller. I wouldn't hold my breath. 

(I bet Louth moves to wing). 

7 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Question, because player two is done and was veto'd before Beau Louth came along, doesn't that mean Keaton has to retire after one season now because the GM player is with Quebec?

Well from my understanding is GMs are the exception to the GM player rule(see STZ new guy) who was also post no player 2. My understanding is aslong as he has a GM player(Beau) it doesnt matter 

Edited by Gooningitup

5 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Well from my understanding is GMs are the exception to the GM player rule(see STZ new guy) who was also post no player 2. My understanding is aslong as he has a GM player(Beau) it doesnt matter 

It was argued in the GM section and @Beketov gave me permission.

52 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Quebec should compete tbh. Grabing some bodies + Ironside from FA and be a pain in the ass for other teams lol.

That's what I was telling Beav. I could trade him Leblanc and Pablo for some picks, he could sign Ironside and I believe he actually would have a shot. 

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Question, because player two is done and was veto'd before Beau Louth came along, doesn't that mean Keaton has to retire after one season now because the GM player is with Quebec?

GM’s are still allowed to have 2 players. While Louth was the GM player Quebec did have to “pay” to acquire him which wouldn’t be the case with GM players normally. Therefore we allowed @Beaviss to create a new player for his GM player and trade Louth. The slight discrepancy in time between the creation and the trade is just because he wanted to be in the VHLM draft.

5 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

Oh and @solas has NTC

Can’t copy and paste but rules say once a player with NTC agrees to be traded (which was 4 days ago), the clause is removed from his contract.

6 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

I have 5 forwards and 3 D

3 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Forwards - Bogdanovic, Lawson, Morozov, Canmore

Defence - Louth, Aleksei, Boner, Kinkaid

I'll change mind when Louth is changing his position, but until then, 4\4. 

I'm here in the minors

3 hours ago, Tagger said:

Can’t copy and paste but rules say once a player with NTC agrees to be traded (which was 4 days ago), the clause is removed from his contract.

Thats how it is in the nhl so probably 

3 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

Forwards - Bogdanovic, Lawson, Morozov, Canmore

Defence - Louth, Aleksei, Boner, Kinkaid

I'll change mind when Louth is changing his position, but until then, 4\4. 

When I traded for Aleksei his roster page, finances last year and finances this year all list him as a winger so that’s where I’m playing him. If he is in fact a defender the league should have updated it a long time ago