Member Recovery

Now obviously with this switch/sudden change because of some stupid hacker we need to recover our database of members. One of the biggest things anyone who is hanging around (without mod powers or with mod powers) can do is share our new site link to guys we have lost. I have created a good list of members I have yet to see on the board thus far. Use whatever you have available to you to get these members back. Whether it is SHL, Email, Facebook, Twitter, SSN or any other form of contact. We need to access these guys and get them back here to make sure our site is thriving more than it has in the first week here.

LVShark (Cody Inko)

RomanesEunt (David Collier)

PensFan (Mattias Trumbauer)

Jesper Hellqvist

Al Wilson

bballhandcuff (Zach Cuff)

Brody Hodgson

Quik (Matteo Gallo)

Streetlight

Spangle

Vincent Vega

Dan Tremblay

Jamie Shelter

Teemu Lehtinen

Smooth Jive

Sebastian Ball

Nikolai Lebedev

frescoelmo

Chico Salmon

If any of these guys are here, then my apologies. Just trying to cover all grounds.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have the means to contact him, I still think you should. People may rethink their stance once they find out we're not starting fresh.

Thats part of his reasoning and he doesnt like the new site for some reason....

Thats part of his reasoning and he doesnt like the new site for some reason....

Unless he registered under another account his name doesnt show up here

i just sent messages to Inko, Vega, Hellqvist, Cuff, Shetler, Jive...Spangs knows about the new site already and BroHo is here...Lebedev has been MIA for months.

i just sent messages to Inko, Vega, Hellqvist, Cuff, Shetler, Jive...Spangs knows about the new site already and BroHo is here...Lebedev has been MIA for months.

Thank you for your help!

I know Dannywar on Xbox Live so I can shoot him a message if he hasn't turned up yet. Should be able to find Quik too. His first name is Matt, can't remember his last but is starts with B. If he still has MSN messenger or uses that email I can get in touch with him I think.

I know Dannywar on Xbox Live so I can shoot him a message if he hasn't turned up yet. Should be able to find Quik too. His first name is Matt, can't remember his last but is starts with B. If he still has MSN messenger or uses that email I can get in touch with him I think.

omg wat