VHL Portal & S61 Predictions

Will

• Senior Admin

OK, a major shitstorm ensued. Not sure what happened but somehow corrupted the table, had to drop it and re-define the whole predictions model. 

but I THINK it's all working now, I managed to submit some without incident. 

https://vhlportal.com/tools/predictions

• Senior Admin
7 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

@Will Predictions deadline is first sim or second sim?

Probably be the 2nd since it took some extra time to get open this season. 

@Will Not sure if this is a thing that happens between seasons, but figured I'd point it out anyway just in case. When I click on any link to a player in the portal (E.g. On the /players/ bit or on players that are clickable in the awards), it either says page can't be found or goes to a different player. 

• Senior Admin
13 minutes ago, Tagger said:

@Will Not sure if this is a thing that happens between seasons, but figured I'd point it out anyway just in case. When I click on any link to a player in the portal (E.g. On the /players/ bit or on players that are clickable in the awards), it either says page can't be found or goes to a different player. 

Yeah I broke the links this morning (intentionally) in preparation for a major update coming soon! Had to switch the player number from using the sims player id to use the portals player id. 

I believe the links on all the stat pages are working if you want to get there that way (team scoring, overall scoring, ect). I'll get the rest of those pages fixed up tonight.

• Senior Admin
4 hours ago, Tagger said:

I believe the player links should be working everywhere now!

Also if you notice the Player List is kind of messy since I've added everyone from the VHLM sim, I'll be adding some better filtering options to get the player your looking for because the list pretty much tripled in size when I added all those schmucks.