RW - SK Thirumala (YUK)

Tagger

@IceSKthis is where VHLM GM's will offer you a contract and you'll be allowed to choose which team you want to play for. The contract amount is set league wide at $1,500,000 and you'll accept the contract by stating which teams offer you accept in this thread. There is no rush and you will be given time to look around and speak to the GM's and such if you wish! Good luck in the decision making and your career !

Halifax 21st @ShawnGlade
Las Vegas Aces @jacobaa19 @Jubo07
Oslo Storm @Laflamme
Ottawa Lynx @diamond_ace @McWolf

Saskatoon Wild @Dtayl @Gooningitup

Yukon Rush @BarzalGoat

Edited by Banackock

4 minutes ago, IceSK said:

@Tagger so there are 6 teams in the league?

There are six teams in the VHLM (the development league you’ll be in till your VHL Draft) and there are 8 teams in the VHL. 

So yeah, all those teams I posted at the top are all the VHLM teams

Edited by Tagger

7 minutes ago, IceSK said:

@Tagger thanks, and how long will I be in the VHLM before I get drafted?

So you’ll be in the upcoming S63 VHLM Draft first (I would say it’s about 3 weeks away at a guess) that will find which VHLM team will hold your rights for the following 3 seasons or, more likely, until you graduate to the VHL. Then the following season (each season including off-season take about 2 and a bit months) you will enter the VHL Draft. 

If you want, you can still play in the VHLM once you’re drafted (quite a lot of people do this, mainly for the better stats and the VHLM TOE bonuses), but you’d have to be below 200 TPE before the start of the season to do so.

Edited by Tagger

@Tagger ok so for now I can just relax until 3 weeks later when I get drafted right?

Well in the meanwhile in the lead up to the draft you can see your player perform in the VHLM by accepting @BarzalGoats offer. That contract only lasts till the end of this season and before the draft so it gives you an opportunity to see how your guy does on the ice before draft time. You can also do activities that will give you TPE to help boost your players abilities and your draft stock. I’m on my phone atm, so can’t link here, but I’ll send you a PM when I get on my laptop in about 10 mins time!

6 minutes ago, IceSK said:

@Tagger ok so for now I can just relax until 3 weeks later when I get drafted right?

You could start right away completing point tasks each week and earning TPE to improve your player and be considered for selection in a higher round. Every new-comer starts with 30 TPE so you’ll have a bit of a head start on anyone new between now and then if you earn TPE.

5 minutes ago, IceSK said:

@Tagger alright so I accepted @BarzalGoat's offer by by PMming him, and he told me to post it in the Finances thread. What exactly should I say here?

If you press the quote button under Barzals post (the first one after the top post), and just add to it I accept, that will show you’ve accepted the contract!

@Tagger Ok so am I now an official member of the Yukon Rush or does it have to go through the commissioner or something.

The commissioner will approve it, he’ll let the league simmer know that you’ve joined the team and create your player in the sim, and that should mean youll be eligible to play for the team very soon (either tonight’s sims or tomorrow’s sims)