G.O.T. - How would you die?

BOOM

You got: You’d be decapitated!
enhanced-buzz-21170-1392840095-18.jpgVia HBO
You’re well-intentioned and loyal to a fault. All you really want is to see justice in the world, but you find that others don’t quite understand you. You work very hard, but unfortunately your efforts never seem to get the attention they deserve. Sadly, this means you’d be killed by a backwards system of justice

You got: You’d die by dragon fire!
enhanced-buzz-13020-1392840268-4.jpgVia HBO
You’re a true Machiavellian — cunning, manipulative, and power-hungry. Friends would say you’re the most outgoing of the group, and you consider yourself the leader. Unluckily for you, most people despise your manipulative nature. And doubly unluckily for you, a dragon will burn you to a crisp.

I'm gonna die by Dragon fire! YEAH! 

Arsonists get Arsonated!

Edited by YEAH!

You got: You’d die by dragon fire!
enhanced-buzz-13020-1392840268-4.jpgVia HBO
You’re a true Machiavellian — cunning, manipulative, and power-hungry. Friends would say you’re the most outgoing of the group, and you consider yourself the leader. Unluckily for you, most people despise your manipulative nature. And doubly unluckily for you, a dragon will burn you to a crisp.

I'm gonna die by Dragon fire! YEAH! 

Arsonists get Arsonated!

Same.

How Would You Die In “Game Of Thrones?”

1. You got: You’d be decapitated!
    enhanced-buzz-21170-1392840095-18.jpgVia HBO
    You’re well-intentioned and loyal to a fault. All you really want is to see justice in the world, but you find that others don’t quite understand you. You work very hard, but unfortunately your efforts never seem to get the attention they deserve. Sadly, this means you’d be killed by a backwards system of justice.

• Admin

You got: You’d die in a sword fight!

You can be foolishly headstrong and stubborn in your ways. What seems like self-confidence is often a disguise for insecurity, and you find that you act in ways around people that don’t reflect your true self. You’ll give a noble effort, but will die by someone else’s sword.

You got: You’d die in a sword fight!

You can be foolishly headstrong and stubborn in your ways. What seems like self-confidence is often a disguise for insecurity, and you find that you act in ways around people that don’t reflect your true self. You’ll give a noble effort, but will die by someone else’s sword.

423253-trogdor-browser-screenshot-sworde

Decapitated.  Man Buzzfeed really pulled out all the stops on this one.

Never watched Game of Thrones before

Mother of God you need to stop everything you're doing and commit the next 30 straight hours of your life to this just cause.

• 5 months later...

Sorry I'm bumping a 6 month old thread but it's pretty relevant to my interests.

1. You got: You’d be killed by a White Walker!
    You seem like a craven on the outside, but you possess more courage than most people think. Because of this, you often find yourself cornered into bad situations with little self-confidence to get yourself out. This kind of carelessness will land you in the sights of a soul-seeking White Walker.
    enhanced-buzz-3608-1392844885-0.jpgVia HBO

Weak.

Mother of God you need to stop everything you're doing and commit the next 30 straight hours of your life to this just cause.

And yes, this.

• Admin

Being that I'm a show watcher and book reader, I don't know how to feel about the fact that the show's gonna pass the books. Almost makes me want to stop watching :(

if book 6 is worthy of 2 seasons and it might be hopefully finished before season 5 ends, things could work out.

if book 6 is worthy of 2 seasons and it might be hopefully finished before season 5 ends, things could work out.

Apparently the showrunners are being pretty strict about ending it in 7 seasons no matter what. HOPEFULLY that's not the case, but I think we'll have a better idea come next season when we start seeing what they're leaving out.

Mother of God you need to stop everything you're doing and commit the next 40 straight hours of your life to this just cause.

Also even if the series was extended to 8 or 9 seasons, it would still end before the last book.  I also don't like the idea of the show spoiling the book, yet at the same time I never would have read the books had it not been for the show.  So I suppose that's what I get for not being bookish!