HSK/DAV ; S36 off-season

Higgins

:hel: receives:
S38 NYA 1st
S38 DAV 2nd
S39 DAV 1st

:dav: receives:
C - Naomi Young

Punishment for rigging Davos a cup you bastard! But in reality it's always a pleasure to have Jardy on your VHL team because he knows more than everyone else and his drunk stories are something else. She came as a virgin, but did NOT leave as one.

Now that I don't understand we had talked about a deal before where I was offering you 5th overall in this draft as part of the trade.  I would have given more for Jardy in fact I already was.

Definitely sarcastic :) Someone had to make it, best to get it out of our way.

He didn't accept my offer of doubling whatever you guys were paying him anyway :) So it was never about the money for him

Getting the future replacement of Brovy is a good pick up for Davos, pretty hefty price though. Potential lotto pick another first and a 2nd is a pretty high price for Jardy. 1st and 2nd is probably fair value trade but I see Higgins hardballs even in his last breath. 

• Admin

Getting the future replacement of Brovy is a good pick up for Davos, pretty hefty price though. Potential lotto pick another first and a 2nd is a pretty high price for Jardy. 1st and 2nd is probably fair value trade but I see Higgins hardballs even in his last breath.

Davos 1sts are pretty much 2nds. Not like I had anything worse to offer (well I had worse but much worse). I recall Kellinger being traded for 2 drafts. I'll consider this a bargain.

I took the same approach as Jardy having near Kellinger value I likely would agreed to all Rig S38/S39 picks in similar fashion if I knew I could have Jardy for 5 seasons or w/e.  Fact that in with nearly every team was trying to buy something this season and certain players got higher value.

So this is why you rigged in Davos favor Jardy, you wanted to make your new teammates happy ;)

F that, Davos is the one team I've actively cheered against since S16. 

That's 20 seasons. 

That's almost 4 years. 

Holy shit guys, we're REALLY old... 

But I guess if they're gonna try and spread the total Cup gap on Calgary, it may as well be with me on board!  If only David was still here, I'd be in heaven.  Very much looking forward to re-joining Coach!  Everyone else is pretty iffy, but they'll do.

Helsinki, it's been a slice.  I'll miss you all!  Sort of!

Now excuse me while I retake my Rigging 101 class.