Semi-Finals 2, GM 1: Halifax 21st vs. Saskatoon Wild

Beketov

On 12/3/2018 at 5:30 PM, Sonnet said:

If you're going to call me a bust after a good season on a tanking team, and after carrying a WJC team almost single-handedly to a silver medal, then I don't know what to call you other than outright delusional ?

You weren’t able to finish anything  and you were actually over powered for the WJC.  Ya you did good on a tanking team but your ‘greatness’ really didn’t get them anywhere in the end. 1st losers and didn’t even make playoffs sounds like a bust to me. Even with your save % which is a miracle btw the sim must just love on Pepper. 

Edited by BladeMaiden

Just now, Sonnet said:

Big words for someone who has constantly complained about doing nothing of worth throughout their entire tenure. How does it feel getting outperformed by a welfare queen?

Honestly, it just makes me want to work harder. No matter what I achieve this season I know it will be because my team was great. I honestly am not suprised that my stats are not the best. I started from the bottom and that welfare queen started capped. However, now that I’m capped games like this are a tough pill to swallow. You are right it really sucks to want to be what makes your team great and not see the rewards of all your effort but I won’t stop trying, at the very least I’m not a quitter. Could you say the same if you were in my position?

Just now, Sonnet said:

Yes, because a career is composed of 8 seasons.

? Most profound reply I have ever received from you... lol

What are you doing trolling the VHLM playoffs anyways? Just getting in practice chirps on me for next season?  

On 12/3/2018 at 6:17 PM, McWolf said:

@BladeMaiden really couldn't wait for the season to be over so she could start working as Ottawa's AGM.

I have no plans on cutting the Saskatoon season short, no matter what happened in this mess of a game I intend on being the goalie of the last team standing. 

Edited by BladeMaiden

56 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

Absolutely! Gotta get you ready for the bigs :)

I’ve said it before there is no honour in taking shots at those beneath you, so I’ll just take this as a compliment that you see me as future competion lol

59 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

So I guess we won’t see a pepper/wahl podcast v2 ?

@Sonnet we should do another one when i hit the VHL it will be more entertaining than the 1st one, just you and me talking shots at eachother. #QualityEntertainment 

10 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

I dunno, it'd be pretty hard for me to get a word in, seeing as how you were plenty okay with talking over me that last time... ? 

I have to breathe at some point, I’m sure you’ll get your chirps in. You didn’t have a hard time being heard in the last one ? 

15 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

@Sonnet we should do another one when i hit the VHL it will be more entertaining than the 1st one, just you and me talking shots at eachother. #QualityEntertainment 

14 hours ago, Sonnet said:

I dunno, it'd be pretty hard for me to get a word in, seeing as how you were plenty okay with talking over me that last time... ? 

Please