Semi-Finals 2 - Game 4: Riga vs Helsinki

Devise

6 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

yeah fuck off

I can put his attys to 99 and hes still gonna be a trash. STHS is pathetic garbage

Reminds me of playoff Torstein Ironside. One of the best in the regular season, then gets beaten out by like 400 TPE goalies in the playoffs.

7 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Reminds me of playoff Torstein Ironside. One of the best in the regular season, then gets beaten out by like 400 TPE goalies in the playoffs.

Honestly, STHS gets fucky with that sometimes lol. You have players who turn it up to god mode in the playoffs, and then others who are regular season gods that end up sucking balls in the playoffs. 

While it may be surprising that we’re up 3-1, it’s not like our team is trash and doesn’t have the ponies to go toe-to-toe with anyone. After our rough start, we finished pretty much as strong as any team in the league. 

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

yeah fuck off

I can put his attys to 99 and hes still gonna be a trash. STHS is pathetic garbage

12 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Welcome to my life with Holik. Always a top goalie in the regular season, completely ass in the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Welcome to my life with Holik. Always a top goalie in the regular season, completely ass in the playoffs.

This makes your both comparisons invalid. You both had good regular seasons. My bozo is absolutely useless in any stage. 

Edited by hedgehog337

12 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

If you go on to win the Shaw this season when this comment exists, I'm going to be livid

Win the Shaw with the second worst SV% in the league? Yeah, I would be pissed as well. The Shaw should come down to me and you TBH.

Just now, Sonnet said:

That's the hope! Feels like I've been competing with you this whole year, in tight games and in stats. Would be fitting to get to do it one more time in the finals

The difference from last to second in SV% is .07 and the difference from 2nd which is you to me who is 1st is .10. I think my SV% speaks volumes this season but then again you had 4 more shutouts than I did so I think it's tight.

Just now, Sonnet said:

Yeah, it makes my heart sink seeing that .1 difference, but I'm hoping the shutouts get me some points, since it's like 7-3 I think? I want a Shaw more than anything, so I'm hoping I get a little nod to start things off right with Pepper's career.

Makes me nervous though, it really is tight.

I also got 10 less games to start this season than Pepper, You'll get a Shaw regardless. I need this one to end my career and head to the HOF

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

I also got 10 less games to start this season than Pepper, You'll get a Shaw regardless. I need this one to end my career and head to the HOF

10 less games to hurt that sv% ?

1 minute ago, Quik said:

10 less games to hurt that sv% ?

Those 10 games were given to the backup because they were garbage teams, my SV% and Shutouts would have both gone up:srogen:

17 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

God, I'm hoping. Goal 1 is to be the first since like s25 to win one for Helsinki, goal 2 is to be the first Titan to ever win 2. Would be crazy if Stopko doesn't get a HOF nod without this last one, he's been lights out in these last few seasons especially.

TBH They made it even tougher to get a HOF nod recently I feel and I know he's borderline there, There have only been 4 players ever to break 1000 TPE and not make the HOF, now if I break the TPE record and miss the HOF I think I'll fucking cry, lol. I've never had one HOF player in like 10 tries now.

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Bushito said:

TBH They made it even tougher to get a HOF nod recently I feel and I know he's borderline there, There have only been 4 players ever to break 1000 TPE and not make the HOF, now if I break the TPE record and miss the HOF I think I'll fucking cry, lol. I've never had one HOF player in like 10 tries now.

Honestly I haven’t looked at your full stats but from what I recall season by season usbyour award cabinet you should be getting the nod. Maybe not first ballot, depends who’s up, but still likely.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, hedgehog337 said:

This makes your both comparisons invalid. You both had good regular seasons. My bozo is absolutely useless in any stage. 

Oh so like Chekhov? Or any of my skaters? Trust me, I know underwhelming stats haha