Semi-Finals 1 - Game 6: Seattle vs Toronto

Devise

WOOO! GG @Banackock and Seattle, tough break because seriously holy hell did we ever steal this series. Even when Stopko plays only okay like in this one our offense just clutch couldn't get equal or even comparable performances out of Sterling. Look at that third though, outshot 20-7 and we stay tied. 

Feel for you though Bek, Thompson showed up tonight but just couldn't get the lead, 

• Commissioner
13 minutes ago, Devise said:

Feel for you though Bek, Thompson showed up tonight but just couldn't get the lead, 

I haven’t even seen the finals since Miller (so 3 and a half careers). I’m starting to get used to it.

• Commissioner
44 minutes ago, Victor said:

This is Toronto's revenge for S59 tbh.

I managed to be on the losing side both times. Apparently I’m Marian Hossa.

• Admin

Remarkably, this series by Stopko doesn't even register on this list (cut-off: .930 sv%): https://vhlforum.com/topic/35246-greatest-goaltending-performances-in-single-playoff-series/

It's the 7-2 game which lets him down, despite 66 saves. So to record this achievement somewhere, I should note that his 277 saves against Seattle are higher than anyone else on that list.

He does now have the best wildcard round performance.

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, Victor said:

Remarkably, this series by Stopko doesn't even register on this list (cut-off: .930 sv%): https://vhlforum.com/topic/35246-greatest-goaltending-performances-in-single-playoff-series/

It's the 7-2 game which lets him down, despite 66 saves. So to record this achievement somewhere, I should note that his 277 saves against Seattle are higher than anyone else on that list.

He does now have the best wildcard round performance.

I did my best to at least ruin that for him. 277 saves in 6 games is fucking nuts though.

20 hours ago, omgitshim said:

GG Seattle, it was a tough series.

4 straight championship series now, let's get another cup!

Holy shit, I forgot we went to 3 straight in Calgary.