Philadelphia Reapers Press Conference

BladeMaiden

On 11/1/2021 at 8:16 AM, Masu Chan said:

lh0QzFTVCikj_zAgds0j8ObXSyPVXVR8oUgbN53aIz2lqTmQG54KLGk1axc9cFyez5Isv5MSXBqzewREEGknSKlyan4KcKW4kelRVZpvpGdalG8TwzPl3cm-1ArU_bRSSkxz0Nwm

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of November 7th, 2021

(You don’t need to answer every single one, just 6 for 2 TPE)

1: Let's get this question out of the way first. We were eliminated in the 1st round, which team do you think will win the VHML Championship?

2: The Reaper Awards will be held tonight. Are you excited?

3: Which attribute of your player are you going to focus on most in the off season?

4: Are you excited for the drafts?

5: How many points do you intend to get next season regardless of what league you play in?

6: Your most memorable game of this season?

7: I recently chose the Portland Winterhawks as my favorite WHL team. Do you have a favorite team in that league?

8: What's your favorite hockey trick? (Example: Between the Legs shots, Michigan, Datsyuk Flip?)

9: Who's the most underrated NHL Goalie?

1). I think Ottawa could pull it off 🤔

2). Yeah they were awesome!!

4). Very much so. I’ve got 3 draft to look forward to so it will be very interesting to see where I end up!

5). Id like to break the 100 mark if I can.

7). For whatever reason I’ve always liked the Red Deer Rebels, no affiliation or whatsoever. That was just the team I always went to in Be a Pro mode.

8). Datsyuk flip. It’s just so clean and pretty when it’s done.

lh0QzFTVCikj_zAgds0j8ObXSyPVXVR8oUgbN53aIz2lqTmQG54KLGk1axc9cFyez5Isv5MSXBqzewREEGknSKlyan4KcKW4kelRVZpvpGdalG8TwzPl3cm-1ArU_bRSSkxz0Nwm

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of November 14th, 2021

1: Today is game 7 of the VHML finals. Which team do you think will win? 

2: Which team are you hoping to be drafted to? To make this interesting let's say Reaper's are not an option.

3: Were you chosen for a WJC team? If so, how do you think you will perform?

4: Which aspect of your game are you hoping to improve this off season?

5: How many goals are you hoping to get next season?

6: Which WJC team do you think is the strongest? (World, Asia, Canada, USA, Europe)

7: What's your favorite video game?

8: What song could you listen to on repeat?

9: Will Arizona have the worst Regular Season record in NHL history at the end of this season?

36 minutes ago, Masu Chan said:

2: Which team are you hoping to be drafted to? To make this interesting let's say Reaper's are not an option.

6: Which WJC team do you think is the strongest? (World, Asia, Canada, USA, Europe)

9: Will Arizona have the worst Regular Season record in NHL history at the end of this season?

1). Still think it's gonna be Ottawa!
2). I really don't have a preference, very much a go with the flow. Regardless of where I end up it gives me the opportunity to meet new players!
4). Strength, skating, and puck handling. If I can get those up, people better watch out for Laperriere 👀
5). I'm hoping to crack 50 or so.
7). It's a toss up between a few, but I think I'd have to go with how Oblivion felt the first time I started to play that game. That feeling was special.
9). I have a feeling they will get close to that record, things aren't looking good for them.

4 hours ago, Masu Chan said:

1. Yukon

2. I really do not know, I do not have a preference... 

3. Yes, Team Europe ftw... I hope I can do some shut downing against the opposing teams top lines (and maybe score the odd goal)

4. It is time to but some muscles on this frame and to pay tribute to the physical aspects of the game we all love

5. 30-40 would be ok for the role and ice team I am expecting to get. But will see, under the right circumstances I could also consider a 20 goal season a success.

6. see number 3

7. Most of the Rockstar titles, and some other open world ones (Fallout 4, Far Cry, AC, Days Gone etc.)

8. There are so many, at the moment I fancy 'Thunderstruck' by AC/DC

9. No, this record will belong to the 1993 Sharks/1975 Capitals for quite some time (maybe forever)

OTTAWA!!!!!

I have no preference. My only wish is to have an impact on whatever team I join.

I was! Team World is certainly looking interesting and I have a familiar face on the team! It will be fun to see how we do for our last hurrah.

I am hoping to just conserve my energy and save my performance for when the season begins. I will continue to train, but just not focus on a single thing in specific.

I will not focus on goals. I will however, focus on helping others get them.

Canada most likely. Though we could have a chance with Team World....

Well, since it was already simmed, I guess I'll say congrats to Ottawa. I really thought Yukon was going to take it, but as their former GM, incredibly happy for Ottawa.

Honestly, I'm indifferent. Hopefully a team that has a very active locker room and some cool people, as well as one that can compete.

I was not, sadly. My first player was also FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY, so I understand it.

40 is a solid number to strive for. D. Lamb hit 40 twice in the VHLM, so hopefully Vasile, who is even more of a scoring build, will get that at the minimum. But I won't be upset with 25+.

I guess you could say Eastside Hockey Manager, since I have so much time invested into it. But if we're only counting things that aren't excel sheet simulator, I'll have to go with CS:GO.

I think likely Ottawa, they’ve been strong all year and have a very deep team.

Honestly I do not have a preference when it comes to teams, whatever team will allow me to develop properly and set me up for success down the line.

I did not see my name or get the call for the WJC.  Maybe next time. 

The hope is to continue growth defensively, defense wins championships after all.

Well I scored 32 this season so sim for 40?

I have seen the rosters so I really can’t say.

7: What's your favorite video game?Favourite video game at the moment is probably F1 2021

I’ve been listening to a lot of Aitch lately - safe to say is on repeat right now.

They’re certainly on track for that kind of season. This comes down to what kind of moves they make through the course of the season.

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of November 21st, 2021

1: The Reaper's had a few trades happen recently. What's your opinion on the deals?

2: Yukon and Minnesota's teams are moving up a league to the VHLE so that the European League will have 8 teams. Do you think this is an interesting idea?

3: Who do you think with go #1 in the VHLM draft this off season?

4: Today is the final day of the World Juniors, which team brings home the gold medal?

5: Who's the current best passer in the NHL?

6: Most under-rated goal scorer in the NHL? 

7: I know I should've asked this at the end of last month, but what's your favorite scary movie?

8: Should the Jack Hughes stick toss be added as a goal celebration in NHL 23?

9: Should the NHL add an award for the best Defensive Defender in the league? I personally feel the James Norris Trophy mainly focuses on Defenders who produce in the Offensive end. What do you think?

1: The Reaper's had a few trades happen recently. What's your opinion on the deals?

I think the trades for more picks are the right direction the team needs to head.

2: Yukon and Minnesota's teams are moving up a league to the VHLE so that the European League will have 8 teams. Do you think this is an interesting idea?

I just have to deal with Yukon in the VHLE now 😢

I'm going to say either Vasile Lamb, or (hopefully) my boy El Coronel

4: Today is the final day of the World Juniors, which team brings home the gold medal?

Sadly, not Team World. Congrats to Team Canada!

Jonathan Huberdeau

Barkov

21 hours ago, Masu Chan said:

7: I know I should've asked this at the end of last month, but what's your favorite scary movie?

9: Should the NHL add an award for the best Defensive Defender in the league? I personally feel the James Norris Trophy mainly focuses on Defenders who produce in the Offensive end. What do you think?

2. Considering I am now AGM of the new Rush team I am pretty excited, I hope these moves will help balance out the team rosters in the E and in the M.

5. Leon Draisaitl

6. Leon Draisaitl

7. I hate scary movies but Ghostbusters is my favourite Halloween movie. 

8. Definitely but NHL sucks and EA sucks so I don’t really care too much. The games have been the exact same since NHL 16.

9. I am okay with the James Norris Trophy, I feel that it is hard to say who is the best defensive defensemen because there are so many stats you could go off of and no matter who you choose there are some people who won’t agree at all.

On 11/15/2021 at 5:39 PM, Masu Chan said:

1. Definitely think picking up more picks was the right move, we should be able to pick up some key players with them.

2. I definitely think it’ll be interesting to see how it work out for both leagues. Should shake things up quite a bit. Excited to see how they do at that level.

6. As a Stars fan, I’d have to say my boi Roope Hintz. He had a slow start to the season on the scoresheet but I think he’s bound to pick it up as the season goes on. Definitely dangerous. 

7. Not sure if it really counts, but Final Destination definitely shook me a bit.

8. Absolutely 

9. Definitely a biased answer but Miro Heiskanen. Dude is a stud on both sides of the puck and has crazy hockey IQ.

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of November 28th, 2021

1: How do you feel about being a Reaper for this upcoming season?

2: How do you think the Reapers did during the draft?

3: Which aspect of your game do you want to improve during the season?

4: With the Captain voting going on, what do you look for in a captain?

5: How many points are you intending to score this season?

6: Do you like the Reaper's jersey's?

7: Who wins the Maurice Richard in the NHL this season in your opinion?

8: What's your favorite NHL team?

9: What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

I feel pretty good. I know a lot of people who were drafted to this team, so it's nice to know a few people.

I think the Reapers did fabulous during the draft. They drafted a stud goalie. 

I play less defensively, so I would like to train and improve my defense before the end of the season.

I really like the Reaper's jersey's. I love the dark colors they went with. It suits the name, Reapers.

My favorite NHL team would be the penguins. I've liked them ever since I was a little kid. Even though I am from Ottawa. I love the sens too!

My favorite flavor of ice cream is mint chocolate. I know a lot of people hate this flavor, but I love the taste and the tiny chocolate chunks.

4 hours ago, Masu Chan said:

1. I feel energized and ready to work hard between the pipes. 

5. I hope breaking my last season pints record so at least 4 points and I will be happy. ;) 

6. Yes I like the color sheme and the design is really good looking. 

7.  Alex Ovy he is just so great it’s between him and Mcdavid for sure. 

8. I like Dallas I can’t really say why I just like how they play. 

9. The Ben and Jerry cherry Garcia is so good or the Haggandass white chocolate, raspberry and truffle is good to. 

2. I think the reapers did great props to our gm!

3. I want to improve all aspects but especially my d and scoring

4. I look for a strong leader who can lead, keep us motivated and happy and bring the best out of our players

6. I love the reaper's jerseys especially our mascot

7. I think it's between ovechkin and mcdavid

8. My fav NHL team are the canucks and the blues

On 11/22/2021 at 5:26 PM, Masu Chan said:

1. I think this team can go far this season and win most games. 

2. They did pretty well In the draft and the waivers claim too. 

3. Puck handling, skating, faceoff and scoring. 

5. Most possible I guess but realistically a 60 point or more. 

7. Mcdavid he is just not human. 

8. it’s the Anaheim Ducks 

On 11/22/2021 at 3:26 PM, Masu Chan said:

1. I'm very excited for this team. Lets get to work everyone!!!!

2. Incredible. This team is built to win if we play it right.

3. I want to be a defensive powerhouse.

4. Leadership. I expect the captain to steady the ship.

5. I'm just hoping to be 0.5 ppg.

6. Yes, I love the colour scheme.

7. OVIE BABY!!!!

8. The Vancouver Canucks.

9. Mint chip or a spiced mango. YUM

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of December 5th, 2021

1: We are currently 6-6-0 this season. Are you happy with our current rating in the standings?

2:Are you satisfied with how your player has been performing so far this season?

3:For the Newer players, what do you think of the Reapers key? Do you think it's a good concept?

4:Who do you think has been our MVP so far this season?

5:How have you enjoyed your time as a Reaper so far?

6:If you didn't get your jersey number, which number would you have chosen and why?

7:Crazy NHL season so far. Which Goalie do you think wins the Vezina?

8:Who is your favorite Hockey player? Retired or not?

9:What is your favorite Hockey team in any league?

16 hours ago, Masu Chan said:

1: We are currently 6-6-0 this season. Are you happy with our current rating in the standings?

Always room for improvement.

2:Are you satisfied with how your player has been performing so far this season?

Not so far, but that's to be expected when being brand new.

3:For the Newer players, what do you think of the Reapers key? Do you think it's a good concept?

I think its super cool and unique. Fun way to award the Player Of the Game

Tendies

Loved it, everyone has been super helpful.

6:If you didn't get your jersey number, which number would you have chosen and why?

Not sure if I got my number, but either way 96. Love Mikko Rantanen.

Hoping Kuemper, biased answer though.

Peter Forsberg is my favorite all time.

Colorado Avalanche if it wasn't already obvious given my answers lol.

21 hours ago, Masu Chan said:

1. Its okay but I think we can do better. 

2. Yes for most of my games Juha played well but I wish I can play some game back and be better. 

3. Yes it’s nice to see wish players did the best in the days sims and that give something to push their player. 

4. Dokis 

5. Yeah it’s a good time the LR is active and it’s fun. 

6. If I didn’t get the number 68 I would go back to 90 that’s the number I play with in Miami and before that. 

On 11/29/2021 at 8:18 PM, Masu Chan said:

4. Juha Jarvinen and Sebastian Dokis. 

5. I like it love the vibe. 

6. I don’t have a number really but sometimes like 44 or 34. 

7. Campbell and Markstrom are just craze good right now so one of them. 

8. Favorite Luongo 

9. Hockey team at the Hawaiian University I don’t know if they have one if they do. San Jose I like the logo 

On 11/29/2021 at 5:18 PM, Masu Chan said:

1.) I think we can always do better

2.) Not really but hopefully I can pick things up

5.) I loved my time so far, really fun lockeroom

6.) Probably 22, my favourite NHL player's number.

7.) Thatcher Demko (no bias)

8.) Big fan of the Sedins

On 2/17/2019 at 7:39 AM, BladeMaiden said:

Hi Reapers! We are gonna start out with some nice easy questions for you all to answer!

1.) What image do you see our team giving off considering we are called the Reapers?

Being feared from the other teams players and goalie. Having them afraid of stepping in front of our net.

2.) How does your player fir onto the team? As a big guy on the blue line i intend to clear the front of the net with a offensive touch im hoping to build

3.) what are your hope and goals now that you are here? Growing my player and evolving in the league 

4.) Are you happy to be drafted to this team? Yeah reapers kills

5.) Position and number

6.) would you like to be a Captain on an Assistant Captain? Why? Im still pretty new to this so im might not be the best candidate 

7.)Something funny I should know about you as a player as your new GM.

I was the type of goalie who wasn't afraid to hit back when things got messy

8.) how do you think we will finish in Season 65? Hopefully to the top!!

All the best,

Blade

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of December 12th, 2021

1: How do you feel the Reapers have been doing recently?

2: Have you been enjoying the league so far?

3: It's still early in the season, but which VHLM team do you think wins the trophy this season?

4: For the newer players, If you could name the next VHML team, what would you name it and which city would it be from?

5: When you retire your current player, what is going to be the name of your next one?

6: Which of your Fellow Reapers have impressed you most so far?

7: Vancouver Canucks of the NHL just fired their Head Coach and General Manager, do you agree with their decision?

8: What is your favorite Soda?

9: Do you like Philly Cheese Steaks?

1: How do you feel the Reapers have been doing recently?

Not as well as I’m sure we would’ve hoped, been a bit streaky but still plenty of time to turn things around.

2: Have you been enjoying the league so far?

Absolutely.

3: It's still early in the season, but which VHLM team do you think wins the trophy this season?

I still have a good feeling it could be us.

4: For the newer players, If you could name the next VHML team, what would you name it and which city would it be from?

Gotta be the Kelowna Komets.

5: When you retire your current player, what is going to be the name of your next one?

Not sure, haven’t put too much thought into that yet.

7: Vancouver Canucks of the NHL just fired their Head Coach and General Manager, do you agree with their decision?

About time in my opinion.

8: What is your favorite Soda?

Dr. Pepper

9: Do you like Philly Cheese Steaks?

Like? I love them.