Ayo DRAPER what the fuck is good???

gorlab

Salutations,

Some of you may know me while some of you may know of me, and some of you may have never heard of me before. I am a long-time VHL supporter making his triumphant return to the GOAT hockey sim league. For those of you who don't know me, I am, of course, gorlab. I have been active on a couple of sim leagues in the past, including VHL. I've had some good times and some bad times on sim leagues, but have met a lot of cool people and used sim leagues to teach myself a bit of graphic design, so I have no complaints. I'm over 30 and live in Saskatoon, SK. I've been known to offer the fade to other sim leaguers, and that policy is still in effect, so if you ever find yourself in Saskatoon and want to fight a sim leaguer, hit my line.

I have two former VHL players, neither of which amounted to much besides raising multiple Continental Cups. My first player, Jody 3 Moons, was a winger that played on the New York Americans, Stockholm Vikings, and maybe another team in the S40-S50 era. My next player, a defenceman named Bobby Digital, played for NYA and maybe Riga Reign in the S50-S60 era. I've recently returned to the VHL to find that many things have changed, but there are still a lot of familiar faces who I still fuck with the long way.  @Will I been back on this site for like a week now and you haven't said wassup? Cmon bruh, I hear you're the big cheese now, but you'll always be the late night hortons running, cigarello smoking homie in my eyes. Some of these new people I met said you made the vhlportal.com. Shit works pretty damn nicely, so good work. I'm glad your education has finally paid off.

My new player is a playmaking centre named Jet Jaguar, who will be playing the upcoming VHLM season with the Philadelphia Reapers, so all my OG VHL player partnas keep an eye out for the kid, and get your S66 draft picks ready. I'd shout out a whole bunch of other OG members in this thread, but i'm just trying to get to the tpe tbh. 

Thanks for reading and I am glad to be back for another run through the VHL.

:th_biggavell:

26 minutes ago, Devise said:

Da Cleaner!

ayyyy

good to see the pajodcast crew is still around... is it unfortunately sans jericho tho? I haven't really seen him anywhere.

11 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

He's been gone for more than a year now...possibly closer to 2.

Although plenty of people still mistakenly tag him in the Discord and he has to grumpily explain the username thing even though it's obvious. ? 

But yeah @gorlab I still sort of hear from Jericho regularly as we run a YT channel with @Advantage who is still kicking strong with me on the VHL lands. Pajodcast itself though has long since been dead, only alive in essence of the name of our YT channel. Haven't done a VHL related podcast in years. 

20 hours ago, BOOM™ said:

OK. Air Canada on Monday March 4. I have to go through Vancouver first, but I get in to Saskatoon at 5.50pm. Please send directions to the bar carpark that you would like to meet at. 

Fight Beavis during your layover.  the ol 2 for 1

I think BOOM might be the one person I'm too pussy to fight though. Especially since he's a mega-rich playboy who can fly around the world catching fades. I only catch fades in Saskatoon, how am I supposed to compete with that?