Official 2014-15 NFL Discussion Thread

frescoelmo

I was going to say. Starting Greg Jennings is a huge mistake. Greg better love losing, he has the money to lift his spirits.

Did R.Jennings have a bad day? I never saw his stat line. Also, I lost in one of my fantasy leagues because of Nick Folk.

Well I was devastated to learn I won last week, despite my efforts to not win a game(I still intend to field a full roster).

You are my real fear this week, I am facing one of my fraternity brothers who has not once set a full lineup...  And my projected is over double his :o

2mo5gg3.png

Edited by frescoelmo

Fun Glitch in the Matrix Sunday. Every point scored in the Patriots - Raiders game was put on the board by a “kowski”.

14-4-NE-OAK-kowski.png

And God Bless Bear Fans...

14-4-CHI-Ditkafan.png

I REALLY want to buy that sweater...  I found it once online but it was like $75...  Soon...

#Loland

The illegal use of hands to the face called on Peppers was complete bullshit.

A few ticky tack plays on Chicago as well that resulted in GB continuing drives were bullshit as well, but I'll take them obviously.

"At one point we had 44 plays and 38 points," Rodgers said. "That's pretty efficient."

The illegal use of hands to the face called on Peppers was complete bullshit.

A few ticky tack plays on Chicago as well that resulted in GB continuing drives were bullshit as well, but I'll take them obviously.

"At one point we had 44 plays and 38 points," Rodgers said. "That's pretty efficient."

Such a painful game to watch with regards to officiating...  So pathetic.

In other news, we got butt in the fucked!

In the end, the good guys won, so I'm happy about that, but yes, the officiating was pretty bad on both sides, but I'd say it was worse for the Bears because of what I said above, it extended 2-3 Packer drives, and they put points on the board with every single one.

Only time they missed scoring on EVERY possession yesterday was the blocked FG.

In the end, the good guys won, so I'm happy about that, but yes, the officiating was pretty bad on both sides, but I'd say it was worse for the Bears because of what I said above, it extended 2-3 Packer drives, and they put points on the board with every single one.

Only time they missed scoring on EVERY possession yesterday was the blocked FG.

Yeah haha our penalties per especially frustrating...  I'm still a little bothered that we wasted 10-15 seconds on the last drive in the first half, we could have easily put up 3 if Trestman played it better.  Sometimes a gut check is good, hopefully our defense is getting healthy for the Panthers next week (secondary/McClellin/Allen).

Yeah haha our penalties per especially frustrating...  I'm still a little bothered that we wasted 10-15 seconds on the last drive in the first half, we could have easily put up 3 if Trestman played it better.  Sometimes a gut check is good, hopefully our defense is getting healthy for the Panthers next week (secondary/McClellin/Allen).

With the way we've been playing the last few weeks, you could send out 11 clones of Trestman's mother on defense and still beat us