Official 2014-15 NFL Discussion Thread

frescoelmo

Oakland has the ability to transform decent players into something less and used Maurice Jones-Drew as an example...

14-2-OAK-Jones-Drew.gif

Bengals fans have more Jeremy Hill / Icky Woods dances to look forward to..

14-7-CIN-Jeremy-Hill.gif

Boobie Dixon with a sweet hurdle Sunday. But not recommended...

14-7-BUF-Dixon-leap.gif

Um yeah, Duke Williams, I’m going to say that’s pretty much a done deal on the interference there…

14-7-buf-PI.gif

Chicago’s Jay Cutler knows sometimes your best play is launching a left handed shot put pass to the officials groin. That’s veteran savvy right there...

14-7-CHI-Cutler-shot-put.gif

Note for phone camera creeper dude: They can see you..

14-7-CIN-cheerleader.jpg

Just Johnny Manzeil’s girlfriend tailgating with Browns fans doing the money sign...

14-7-CLE-manziel-gf.jpg

...Who all would a few hours later watch Brian Hoyer continue his stranglehold on the starting job.

Ear rings that look like nails pointed toward your jugular. Sterling Moore, that just seems un-smart...

14-7-DAL-Moore-ear-ring.jpg

God Bless Eagles Fans...

14-7-phi-fahns.png

Actually, that was kind of terrifying.

Only Peyton Manning sacks Peyton Manning…

14-7-DEN-manning-sackself.gif

I think I’ve figured out Calvin Johnson’s problem. He’s eating at Zaxby’s...

20141010_184723.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever seen Kelvin Benjamin and Tracy Chapman in the same room?

14-10-car-benjamin.png

14-10-CAR-chapman.jpg

If you’re like me, you probably sit around and wonder what Bill Belichick’s record is with the different Hoodie combinations. CBSSports.com has the answer. Always go with the Grey.

14-10-ne-hoodie-record.png

The Good News: Peyton Manning reeled off his longest run of the season Sunday.

The Bad News: It was for four yards.

I’m with George.

14-10-clooney-eyeroll.gif

Joe Philbin and the Dolphins won Sunday. The victory was even more special as Philbin was coaching with a heavy heart after losing his father earlier in the week.

The team gave their coach a celebratory Gatorade bath as the clock wound down. Philbin handled it like a man. The official, not so much.

20141104_203209.jpg

Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger’s thrown 6 touchdowns in both of his last two games.

Yeah, I saw that coming.

14-10-redford.gif

One of the Eagles didn’t even notice that Mark Sanchez had replaced Nick Foles. 

"Actually, I didn't even know Foles was out. Threw that bomb to Maclin and I turned around to congratulate [Foles] and it was Sanchez. I didn't even know [Foles] was out until then. I started looking for him, but he went in for X-rays."

What’s interesting is that the player saying this is starting offensive left tackle, Jason Peters.

Some people clamor for the touchdown ball toss. Others are surprised.

14-10-phi-photographer.gif

Glitch in the Matrix. Sometimes they’re just toying with us.

Pittsburgh’s kicker is named Blewitt. He missed a field goal Saturday and then stood next to Mr. Guy making the perfect message.

14-10-PIT-blewitt.jpg

Here’s all you need to know about the Dallas game last week: Jason Witten had two tackles. Witten is a tight end.

I know the gloves help, but Odell Beckham, Jr - you're kind of ridiculous

https://vine.co/v/OO0UHWvUBp1

Way to hang in there Georgia Fans…

14-10-georgia.jpg

you young

Last time Raiders were good was 2002, when they were screwed over by Jon Gruden (fresh off of the Tuck Rule screwjob as well).

Did you see that moving win against the Raiders.

Key point bolded.

As bad as their record is, they're starting to take steps in the right direction. Bortles really needs to pick it up going forward, though.

Yeah from what I've seen they have a good Defensive line and a solid group of young receivers that just need to build a rapport with Bortles. Cyprien is a stud safety!

Do Rodgers, I hate Rex Ryan and think he should be fired but he does have good schemes for someone like Ben.

Their pass defense is the worst, but they'll probably blitz like crazy and they actually have a pretty good front 3.