TE Ted Bolser

CB Richard Crawford

S Da’Mon Cromartie-Smith

WR Lee Doss

OL Kevin Kowalski

P Robert Malone

OL Tevita Stevens

NT Robert Thomas

My thoughts: Mostly no names.. The most notable releases are Crawford, Thompson, Thomas, Seastrunk, Royster, Minnifield, and Hocker. Crawford had shines of brillance in his rookie season, but got injured last season and wasnt all that good this preseason.. I was hopin he would beat out Porter who wasnt that good. Thompson was another late rounder, but i thought he performed well during preseason. He was injured basically all last season, but i thought had a better preseason than Silus Redd (the 3rd RB on WSH roster). Phillipp Thomas is a big surprise for me. Yes he tore his ACL in his rookie season, but i expected him to either be PUP this year or make it.. Probably goin practice squad now. Seastrunk is super fast and fun to watch, probs practice squad. Royster i knew wasnt going to make it. Just inconsistent and not good. Minnifield is still injured i believe and he can go practice squad. And finally Hocker who will go practice squad but didnt really prove he was a better kicker. Oh well. My favorite no-namer of those who got cut is Nick Williams. The announcers kept comparin him to Wes Welker, so ive decided to cheer on our "Wes Welker" haha.. Will Compton and Gabe Miller are fringe players who im happy made the team.. Probably will see limited action.

TSN pisses me off with the Michael Sam news. I know it is a story but their article would have you believe he got cut because he was openly gay.

I hear ya.. He had a good preseason, but hes on a team whos best position is DL.. Hes probably going practice squad or may even sign somewhere else. Plenty of teams are in need of a young DL

I hear ya.. He had a good preseason, but hes on a team whos best position is DL.. Hes probably going practice squad or may even sign somewhere else. Plenty of teams are in need of a young DL

Oh I know that, but it's poor journalism with their story as it makes it looks like they cut an openly gay player because of that and not the fact DE is not a need for them.

Oh I know that, but it's poor journalism with their story as it makes it looks like they cut an openly gay player because of that and not the fact DE is not a need for them.

Apparently he didn't really cut it on special teams either, which was really his only shot to make the team there. Somebody will probably pick him up, as I doubt he'll make it through waivers.

Time for the 49ers to put a curfew on their players and not allow them in certain areas. Another Domestic Violence charge. The new Bengals?

I'll wait 24 hours before the 4Whiners fans blame Goodell for this.

Edited by Kendrick

Apparently he didn't really cut it on special teams either, which was really his only shot to make the team there. Somebody will probably pick him up, as I doubt he'll make it through waivers.

Cleared waivers.

I may have spent $400 on fantasy football for tomorrow last season I did $200 in week 1 and doubled up.  Hoping to do even better this year so hopefully I either break $1000 or break even don't want to lose but theres always that chance.

I may have spent $400 on fantasy football for tomorrow last season I did $200 in week 1 and doubled up.  Hoping to do even better this year so hopefully I either break $1000 or break even don't want to lose but theres always that chance.

you should have taken my advice and been an Eagles homer

I could swear I saw the video in like February. I don't know why the league is acting like it was just released.

Maybe I'm not reading correctly but I seem to remember that as well. Is the new video just video unreleased of a few minutes before the previous video? Cause the video that initially got him suspended for 2 days was released in February.

Will Eddie Lacy play this week? I might need to find someone else.

Yes he will. They held him out of practice because of protocol but said he has passed every test they've given him. I'd start him

Panthers kicker Graham Gano and the Trombone Player were competing for the same real estate in warmups.

14-2-CAR-Gano-shove.gif

I don’t know what kind of cup Joe Flacco’s wearing, but every QB in the league should have one.

Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict left the game with a concussion after this encounter.

14-2-CIN-Burfict.gif

Every time I hear people complain about how much money NFL players make, I think about images like these from Sunday.

Dez Bryant takes a car wreck type hit.

14-2-DAL-Bryant.gif

From Sundays Arkansas State game :lol:

14-2-clark-griswold.png