Official 2014-15 NFL Discussion Thread

frescoelmo

Gutted for Sam Bradford and the Rams. I didn't think they'd make the playoffs due to their division, but this was supposed to be Bradford's breakout year and the year the Rams start to put together some wins. Sadly, it looks like they have been abruptly thrown back into the group looking for a bonified NFL QB.

I hope Bradford gets a chance elsewhere and succeeds. Feel horrible for him.

Yeah it sucks for him because its an injury that will most likely cost him his job, but he never looked like a #1 his entire time there. He is way way too fragile mentality and physically it seems. Time for them to move on and draft a QB (Winston, Mariota, Hundley).

I hope Bradford gets a chance elsewhere and succeeds. Feel horrible for him.

He just needs to get healthy/remain healthy.. I think he can succeed given he's 100% .. i feel really bad for him too, i was hoping he would finally lead the Rams, but alas he succumbed to the injury bug.. not sure a change of scenery will do the trick.. 

Bradford has looked amazing when he's healthy, which is why I hope he somehow stays with us even tho it won't happen. It's super depressing seeing this happen to such a good guy with so much talent.

Yeah it sucks for him because its an injury that will most likely cost him his job, but he never looked like a #1 his entire time there. He is way way too fragile mentality and physically it seems. Time for them to move on and draft a QB (Winston, Mariota, Hundley).

do you ever know anything about anything you talk about? Bradford had 14 TD's and 4 picks when he got hurt last year and looked dominant at times. Dude is a legit talent. 

do you ever know anything about anything you talk about? Bradford had 14 TD's and 4 picks when he got hurt last year and looked dominant at times. Dude is a legit talent. 

What an idiot thing to say. Who cares if he had those numbers, he always levels off during the season and he is more injury prone than Marian Gaborik in terms of sports. Do you even know what Football is?

Kendrick you seriously are just a bad person. The dude is talented, you dont win the Heisman trophy, get picked #1 and put up good numbers on horrible teams by not being talented. He's had different coaches like every year, and he was finally getting in to a rhytym when this shit happened. It sucks, it's nothing more than bad luck. TO act like he's some horrible quarterback is just you being you.

than again you probably faced equal quarterbacks when you played D1 defensive back.

Vince Young called and asked if he could be called good with what he accomplished in college 

The only difference between Sam Bradford and Vince Young according to pure football is Young played and sucked.. Bradford couldn't play so he sucked.. otherwise they were both college studs who both didnt pan out

can't win games on the trainers table or in the ice tub

Exactly.. bradford might be a decent coach.. he has a ton of money though.. so he can basically say fk working and retire happily

Kendrick you seriously are just a bad person. The dude is talented, you dont win the Heisman trophy, get picked #1 and put up good numbers on horrible teams by not being talented. He's had different coaches like every year, and he was finally getting in to a rhytym when this shit happened. It sucks, it's nothing more than bad luck. TO act like he's some horrible quarterback is just you being you.

than again you probably faced equal quarterbacks when you played D1 defensive back.

Wait so why would even think of reporting the above post? Just because it speaks the truth. I get it, you think Bradford is a good player. It just proves how out of the loop you are. Try going into an argument without taking a shot at me personally. Yes I played college ball, but you keep making the assumption like you always do that proves your ignorance. Me being me? I guess no prior knowledge of NFL or sports is just you being you when heading into a conversation.

Just do you know in those games that he went 14/4 he also faced the #27, #28, #32 where he had 9 TD's, 1 INT. So against solid looking defences he had 5 TD's and 3 INT's in 4 games. I'd hardly brag about his 14/4 before injury, which by the way is the one word you sum up his 58% passing percentage for his career; injury riddled.

Notable cuts today:

Jay Feely (ARI)

Dennis Dixon (BUF)

Tiquan Underwood (CAR)

Adrian Wilson (CHI)

Winston Justice (DEN)

Weston Dressler (KC)

Tommy Kelly (NE)

James Anderson (NE)

Jacoby Ford (NYJ)

Terrell Thomas (SEA)

Notable cuts today:

Jay Feely (ARI)

Dennis Dixon (BUF)

Tiquan Underwood (CAR)

Adrian Wilson (CHI)

Winston Justice (DEN)

Weston Dressler (KC)

Tommy Kelly (NE)

James Anderson (NE)

Jacoby Ford (NYJ)

Terrell Thomas (SEA)

Rob Jackson was cut by the Redskins.. not too big.. but he performed well in Orakpo's absence.. Feely got cut? LOL.. CAR cut a vet WR while they have no one there.. expect them to be active on waivers

Notable cuts today:

Jay Feely (ARI)

Dennis Dixon (BUF)

Tiquan Underwood (CAR)

Adrian Wilson (CHI)

Winston Justice (DEN)

Weston Dressler (KC)

Tommy Kelly (NE)

James Anderson (NE)

Jacoby Ford (NYJ)

Terrell Thomas (SEA)

Ugh, bummed for Thomas. He's a really good player, but just couldn't stay healthy with the Giants. Sucks.

Ugh, bummed for Thomas. He's a really good player, but just couldn't stay healthy with the Giants. Sucks.

Plus he was trying to get into the LOB.

TSN pisses me off with the Michael Sam news. I know it is a story but their article would have you believe he got cut because he was openly gay.