Official 2014-15 NFL Discussion Thread

frescoelmo

It's amazing how much the absence of Hardy is transforming that defense from one of the leagues best to just a mediocre one, if that.

Weird part is that Mario Addison isn't really playing that poorly himself. Johnson, who was great in the past, has declined so much since offensive lines are able to scheme toward him now, since Hardy isn't on the other side.

Trestman's mother as a clone 11 times would still be better in coverage than M.D. Jennings

Most Bears Fans: WE GOT A SAFETY! AND WE TOOK HIM FROM GREEN BAY!

ALL Packers fans: Have him. He was rated out as one half of the worst safety duo in NFL History.

Most Bears Fans: WE GOT A SAFETY! AND WE TOOK HIM FROM GREEN BAY!

ALL Packers fans: Have him. He was rated out as one half of the worst safety duo in NFL History.

I'd say he was 75% of that duo in regards to be horrible. I'm assuming they are referring to Burnett and if not Richardson?

I'd say he was 75% of that duo in regards to be horrible. I'm assuming they are referring to Burnett and if not Richardson?

MD Jennings imo tbh

I think he's injured tho, I don't remember him playing yesterday...  Although I don't remember anyone playing in our secondary yesterday  :ph34r:

14-5-juan.png

Some pictures tell the whole story. This is one of those pictures....

14-5-chi-gb-babies.png

14-5-oak.png

Raiders (at least for now) WR Denarius Moore had this nugget after the Week 3 game where a ball deflected off his hands and was intercepted by New England.

“I was ready to make the catch, but I didn’t want to get crushed afterward,” Moore said. “I ain’t trying to get hit for nothing.”

Raidernation was not amused.

14-5-0ak-moore1.png

Denarius. Dude. File that under “one of those things you may think but don’t say”.

That goes right next to Ray Lewis’ “There’s some things you can cover up, and there’s some things you can’t” line.

14-5-PHI-sproles-return.gif

Bill Belichick wasn’t interested in talking about anything besides Cincinnati on Wednesday....

14-5-NE-ontocin.png

14-5-NYG-Donnell.png

The NFL’s been playing games for 90 something years. Sunday’s Bears - Packers game was just the second game in NFL history with no punts.

Pretty crazy.

The Titans held a 28-3 lead on the Browns then let it slip away only to be beaten 29-28. Wow. Lost their QB in the process. Brain Hoyer just went clutch. To anyone who thought Manziel should've started out of the gate, go study play books and schemes before coming up with silly ideas like that.

4 WR's on my team, need to start 3:

Dez Bryant

Emmanuel Sanders

Brandon Marshall

DeSean Jackson

I have Royal and Watkins too but their projections blow this week.  I think it's a toss up between Marshall and Jackson at this point...  Tough to commit to Marshall with recent weeks, but the CHI/ATL game will be a passing seminar.

4 WR's on my team, need to start 3:

Dez Bryant

Emmanuel Sanders

Brandon Marshall

DeSean Jackson

I have Royal and Watkins too but their projections blow this week.  I think it's a toss up between Marshall and Jackson at this point...  Tough to commit to Marshall with recent weeks, but the CHI/ATL game will be a passing seminar.

Sit DeSean. He is the #1 but Cousins is rather shaky and Marshall is too talk for the fast, small secondary of Atlanta. Just watch Brandon's injury closely. Also, go Dirty Birds!

Sit DeSean. He is the #1 but Cousins is rather shaky and Marshall is too talk for the fast, small secondary of Atlanta. Just watch Brandon's injury closely.

Yeah I've been following a few media outlets, I think this week he'll be back at 100%...  He's been playing on one leg for the last 2 weeks.  DeSean was tough to not pick up after that MNF game!

Yeah I've been following a few media outlets, I think this week he'll be back at 100%...  He's been playing on one leg for the last 2 weeks.  DeSean was tough to not pick up after that MNF game!

I meant to say Marshall is too tall. Anyways yeah Cousins is shaky each week.

The eagles have a bye week so 3/4 of my fantasy team is unavailable this week. Here is my lineup mainly of people I just got off free agency. 

QB: Kyle Orton

RB: Giovanni Bernard

RB: Chris Ivory

WR: Steve Smith Sr. 

WR: Brandon Lloyd

WR: Jericho Cotchery

TE: Jermaine Gresham

K: Matt Prater

Defense: none - I think all the defenses available will get me negative points