S65 WJC Indexes

Beketov

• Commissioner

Round Robin Index

Medal Round Index

@Devise has been busy so he asked if I could build the index for him. Schedule is not yet made but rosters are set with auto-lines so you can adjust those for the tournament start and Devise can copy them over or make the schedule himself.

As a note to GM's, please do not PM your lines. You need to send a line file, if you need instructions on how to do that ask a fellow GM or I'm sure Bana etc can help you out. All line submissions should be attached and sent via email to: rpower22@gmail.com

Canada: @Bushito

World: @ShawnGlade

Europe: @TsarPeter

Asia: @GustavMattias

USA: @uphillmoss

If there are any issues with your rosters please mention so in here ASAP.

Edited by Devise

I'd quote every single one of the last 5 posts but I don't want to annoy people. Just know I agree and can't wait to see my team get demolished take home a win or two.

Canada: @Bushito

World: @ShawnGlade

Europe: @TsarPeter

Asia: @GustavMattias

USA: @uphillmoss

Bump, last chance to send in lines GM's the Round Robin will be wrapping up tonight. Also Europe GM TSAR, we've been rolling auto'd lines for Europe for the most part because the line file you sent was actually the wrong file. After setting your lines in the client file you want to hit save to file, while inside of the Europe roster section of the client. You should see options for your lines your rosters, save file load file etc. You want to hit save file and it will output a Europe.shl file. This is the case with all lines btw peeps, if you are not sending me a .shl file with your team name you are doing it wrong. Thanks. 

Edited by Devise